Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson cleared of all charges

DR. NOE

The Clark County District Attorney will not file rape charges against Mike Tyson in either of two alleged sexual assaults and the matter has been dropped. Tyson attorney Darrow K. Soll said today, "We are grateful that the Clark Country District Attorney's office conducted an independent review of both cases and did not rely solely on information gathered by the police department. Our parallel investigation revealed what we believed to be substantial evidence of Mr. Tyson's innocence." In late January, Las Vegas police publicly stated Tyson should be charged with multiple crimes, however after reviewing the evidence, the DA disagreed.
2/21/2002

Tyson and Lewis fight will take place for sure now,. Tyson boxing skills are not that great anymore, but Lewis has a glass chin, and for boxers the last thing to go is power. I think Tyson will knock Lewis out if he gets inside the jab of lewis. Lewis has only one chance of winning, and that is to jab and run, like he did against Holyfield. Can't stand neither fighter but it should be an great fight

:devil:
Good! Are the prosecutors going to file charges on the two lying bitches? I think Mike will win. He will come to that match in his best shape yet, watch.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
Good! Are the prosecutors going to file charges on the two lying bitches? I think Mike will win. He will come to that match in his best shape yet, watch.

They really should, seems like every bitch that gets near him screams rape. Gold diggers out for some easy money.

You don't think Tyson was guilty of rape? Heh. Have you seen some of the video clips of when he verbally accosted female reporters with sexual comments, grabbing his dick and telling them he'd have them?

I want to see him crucified in the ring, personally.

I just hope Lewis is the one who can do it.

Good....I hope he sues the hell otta those bitches though. (I don't usually agree with people sueing but in this case, it might just put an end to all the false allegations).

Yes its a given, tyson has the intelligence equivelant to that of a small woodland creature or farm animal, but he is a damn good fighter. I give him alot of respect, he trains hard and fights harder...like a scared, crazed wolverine....:D

Top Bottom