Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying one of your yankee beers now

Milhouse

I went to the liquor stoe and bought my hooch. I saw a big can (24 oz) of colt 45, 8% alcohol.

I guess drinking one of these for you guys is like one of our 6 packs huh?

Lets do a conversion

8% alcohol us beer 24 oz= 1 5% 8oz canadian beer.

Good thing this wasn't the only thing I bought.

Seriously the taste isn't too bad, but you guys need to try a molson or labatts.

D-U-D-E

you had to buy the crap beer didnt ya.....The only thing I think Colt45 is remember for is one time having a baseball team named that, and all those Billy D Williams comercials they had...YUCKY YUCKY

Why not drink something common like Bud light, Miller light, Coors light, and all of the same kind that arent light

or you could try something like Shinerbock which is a very popular beer here in TX

Having gone to school in Ft. Collins, CO I would like to urge you to try any brew specially hand crafted by New Belgium Brewing Co. or O'Dells brewing Co. 90 schilling, sunshine wheat, and fat tire are a few to start with if you can get them at your locality.

They have all those other beers here but my point was if you yanks ever invade us trust me the first thing you are going to try to beat out of us is our good beer secrets:D

I will openly admit that you canucks have a knack for the ole suds. I used to love visiting up there when I was 18-20 years old. Fukin awesome beer and lower drinkin age. Best tittie bars on earth too, I might add. (Toronto)

The only better beer in this world besides canadian is any european blends. Those fuckers will drink all of us north americans under the table any day,

If you guys really want a good Canadian beer, it is not so much Molson or Labatt.
Next time any of you come to Ontario try a Sleemans.
They are smaller but still make millions and are based out of Guelph Ontario.
Pretty close to eurpoeqan blends, that an d Alenxander keith's Indian Pale Ale (based in the east coast) are pretty good.

Hamilton huh?,I was there to see the Grateful Dead in 1991. Stayed in a Holiday Inn right down town. I'll bet you guys hated all those hippies in your hockey arena!

I dunno I just moved here from Toronto in April
b4 that I lived in Montreal, home of hockey, hot chicks and good beer all the time, let alone the strippers.:p

It's not like us Americans can't make good beer, Our Laws wont allow us to make it good...It sucks that we have to put so much carbonation and preservatives in it....My dad was telling me how good the local beer was when he went to Hamburg for business last year. A buddy of mine used to send back Wooden kegs of from Europe on his fathers company plane...Good stuff to say the least.

Top Bottom