Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren- Pros and Cons???

Texas Ranger

Fellas, what are the basic benefits(PROS) of Tren Acetate compared to the sides(CONS)??? I'm thinking about buying some now and using it later for my second cycle.

I just had some of this info floatin around from several books and Magz hop it helps you out and if not hope it's atleast a good little read.

There is one anabolic steroid that is closely held and represnets a near ideal steroid. This drug is Trenbolone.
tren gives bodybuilders a leaner and more muscular appearance,as wellas outstanding strength gains. It has been refered to as being like Testosterone without the water retention or Deca with better strength gains. Most users claim Trenbolone gains are easily maintained off-cycle, with a permanency not seen with other steroids.
Trenbolone is an interesting steroid in that its activitys and potency are much greater than would be exspected. Aderivative of 19-nortestosterone(nandrolone),Trenbolone is further modified by the pressure of two additional double bonds,chemical structures that affect the way the molecule behaves in the body. One would exspect trenbolone to be very anabolic since it's related to nandrolone(Deca) and indeed, it is.Trenbolone is reported to be up to three times as anabolic as testosterone,whne compared on a milligram basis.Thus,a 30-milligram dose of tren would be as anabolic as 100mg of Test.
Tren has been noted to bind with progesterone-receptors and does stimulate progesterone-sensitive tissues in animals.most Gurus feel Tren has little potential for causing feminizing side affects,noting that the cases in which tren may have been associated with gynecomastia might have involved counterfeit products with high doses of test, or abusive stacks, including aromatizeable steroids such as Test esters.
The final affects of Tren on BB is an increased lean mass, with moderate weight gain and remarkable strenght improvements

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm paranoid to death about getting gyno, after reading some of these other Fina posts.

This is my first time using Fina. I started out at 75mg eod just to see how my body reacts. I have no sides at all. My skin feels a bit more oily but thats it, no acne. Strenghth is through the roof.

I feel my body is changing and everyone I know is making comments about it. Good shite

I had itchy nipples, but that stopped as soon as I included winny. I'm using only 25mg ED of winny and I have no gyno sides.

Andre

Top Bottom