Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren- Pros and Cons???

I've only done two fina cycles, but doubt I will again.

1. It gave me painful back pumps which left me twisted up like a pretzel. Drinking oceans of water and taking potassium did little to alleviate this effect.

2. I keep less of my gains post cycle than I do with var and even test.

3. Fina is really hard on your hair, and finasteride,nizoral, spiro can't help because fina produces no extraneous dht. If you're prone to mpb, fina is one of the worst choices.

I was on 75mg/day, had good results and never had any gyno. I did run Arimidex as well though.

I'm in the middle of week 3 and started at 75 mg ed and bumped up to 100 mg ed. This is my first cycle and I have no sides at all excepts for a little insomnia and oily skin.

The stregth gains are insane! I'm literally adding 5-10 lbs to each lift every week, It's fat burning abilty is amazing if you watch your diet, and vascularity is getting a little freaky:D. Family member and friends keep commenting on "how big I'm getting, and how vascular I am"

So far I'm a happy customer and have already placed my order for my winter cycle:p

things to know...
..fina is progestergenic...not estrogenic...in other words arimidex and femera or nolvadex will not help you...
..good news..as you diet down and stop tren..the gyno will go away if you had it
...Im doing 1cc fina in the morning and 1cc at night and getting amazing results...using with oxandrin and viromone propinate
the moment the urine turns dark is the time to stop..

Fina is the shit, luckily I never got gyno and did a shot every twice daily...but I sure as hell got the dark urine (thanks for waking me up with that Animal B), of course, my dumbass attributed it to the oxymeth and Vitamin B.

animal B said:

the moment the urine turns dark is the time to stop..

How do you tell really? Urine can get dark if you dont drink enough water everday. Also if you take ALA doesnt this darken urine too?

So how do you tell for sure? Just wondering cause I want to run it for 12 weeks possibly.

Top Bottom