Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren is amazing but....side effects sucks

Is test not an anabolic?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

it is both. if you gave a female testosterone even at what we consider low dosages she would get virilization symptoms.

tbol, primo, var, EQ.. those are anabolics. they do not come with the androgenic sides.

i'm not saying you cannot stack an androgen with tren. I am saying don't bitch about side effects because that is what will happen. tren is already so androgenic that if you don't want crazy sides use an anabolic with it

if you stack 500mg's of test with tren you will get MORE sides. if you stack 30mg of lets say var or tbol, then you won't get very many more sides.. atleast not on the androgenic end of the spectrum

if people understood how to stack steroids the right way they would get so much more out of their cycles.. instead they just run a bunch of gear like they are making gumbo soup and hoping it works out for them.

it is both. if you gave a female testosterone even at what we consider low dosages she would get virilization symptoms.

tbol, primo, var, EQ.. those are anabolics. they do not come with the androgenic sides.

i'm not saying you cannot stack an androgen with tren. I am saying don't bitch about side effects because that is what will happen. tren is already so androgenic that if you don't want crazy sides use an anabolic with it

if you stack 500mg's of test with tren you will get MORE sides. if you stack 30mg of lets say var or tbol, then you won't get very many more sides.. atleast not on the androgenic end of the spectrum

if people understood how to stack steroids the right way they would get so much more out of their cycles.. instead they just run a bunch of gear like they are making gumbo soup and hoping it works out for them.
Good post, so what you are saying is the blend I just picked up of tren ace, prop, masteron will be full of sides and I probably shouldn't mess with it?

I'm not starting until January

Good post, so what you are saying is the blend I just picked up of tren ace, prop, masteron will be full of sides and I probably shouldn't mess with it?

I'm not starting until January

no masteron is an anabolic. it stacks well with tren but what are your goals? masteron is going to harden up your muscles. if you aren't competing then whats really the point in doing that?

your goals and your own genetics should determine the best steroids to stack. this isn't a game where you just stack things together some meathead on a forum tells you to do.

Top Bottom