Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren depot or deca 200

wheyman090

hey just a random question. for my next cycle i plan on stacking test cyp and either tren depot or deca......which would give better results with the test cyp. i believe tren depot will because i heard its the only mass steroid that doesnt cause water weight in the body..........

Stats please: Age, Height, weight, long term goals, how long you been SERIOUSLY lifting. What and how many cycles have you run before ?:D

Judging by the question and the way you posed it, it's sounds like you are new to this world and if that is the case, Tren is the last thing you should be thinking about. Stick to the test and maybe D.e.c.a and you'll have a good cycle with minimal sides. Also make sure your diet and pct are in check so that you'll make the most out of your cycle and keep the gains you make. Just remember ALL steroids will make you gain weight and if you are not careful, the kinda weight you don't want to gain. It's all about how and what you eat.
Good luck to you bro.

Top Bottom