Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test vs. eq and test?

Wondering what the difference would be of doing an 8 week cycle of trenbolone and testosterone vs. doing a 14 week cycle of equipoise and testosterone ?
A buddy of mine Said that I would get even better results in just 8 weeks doing the first option but I countered that I think that you would get more long-lasting capable gains by doing the 2nd option?
what is your opinion on this question?
tren in league of its own bro. Both great cycles and I love EQ and test.. One of my favorites is all three of those compounds.. @domestic-supply.com has the best quality products anyone could offer

Apples and oranges, really.
Sure, they both will help achieving a dry vascular look if you're lean, and this is pretty much the only possible effect they share.
For lean tissue accrural, Tren hands down.
For strenght, same as above.
For Endurance, EQ (Tren will actually impair it).
For lower sides, EQ (unless you nuke your E2). May give some anxiety in certain users and increased HCT when abused, but Tren is likely going to mess with your sleep, can make you overly aggressive, can make you sweat at -60 degrees, cancause acid reflux and the list goes on.
For faster effects, Tren (as EQ has a very slow build up in the system).

P.s.: I love both, but for different goals.
When stacked, with a SOLID Test base, the resulting look can be absolutely phenomenal.

Top Bottom