Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal HGH Stimulator

• Thread starter Thread starter booger
  • Start date Start date
B

booger

I was watching Ripleys Believe It Or Not last night and I had a thought. Now we all know that the pituitary releases Growth Hormone in response to damage or pain in the body. Break a leg and check its level. Very high. Anyway this woman was using Bee Stings for MS.
It did seem to be helping her. So I figure if you get some bees and start stinging yourself you could generate some Growth Hormone. And I figure also that Wasps, which hurt a hell of a lot more, would generate even more GH. And those things I call Ground Hornets that are about the size of a Hummingbird ought to really generate a bunch. Anybody want to volunteer?

So I started thinking again. I know this guy like myself who is really into bodybuilding. His front door faces east and he has a screen door on it. So I figure I can go down to the river bottoms at night and get one of those nests made by paper wasps. They are dormant at night and all I'd have to do is plug the hole at the bottom and take the nest and stick it between his front and screen door some Saturday night. That way when he gets up late, as he usually does on Sunday morning, to go out and get his paper the hornets should be warmed up by the sun pretty good. Well, I think you get the picture. Then I'll just ask him about a week later whether he's been doing any growing lately. Makes sense to me.

:D

That's some kind of shitty arguement, buddy. But it is logical. Hey, why don't you try it. I personally don't want to have swollen insect bites all over just to get my GH levels up. I'll just take secretagague. :rolleyes:

Assuming you're not joking, doing this is also quite likely to increase cortisol as well as some of the inflammatory cytokines such as PGE (forget the number).

Killer Bees

Don't sweat the small stuff. High levels of HGH will be present. You might even want to specially breed some bees just for this purpose. They can deliver stuff a lot better than some of that stuff on your site. Or maybe you can mix some bee venom with DMSO and see what happens. I think the Killer Bees are already in TX. That's not to far from you. They would be good candidates for breeding. It's about time that someone came up with something new and innovative. Andro and it's derivatives and the usual delivery systems is antiquated. :D

Top Bottom