Hi All,
Beginning a Training Log for the remainder of my cut phase as I approach the re-build. Latest Photo attached each week also.
The purpose of this is to show my dedication, accountability and potentially source a sponsor to work alongside of long term. This has been posted on other forums, so when I do find a sponsor, I will remove this statement.
Starting Weight - February 2026 - 101kgs
Current Weight September 2026 - 81.75Kgs
Height - 178cms
Age - 46
Current Calories - 2409
Weekly Routine
PEDS
Anavar
Retatrutide
Mots-C
BPC -157
Supplements
Organ Protector - MuscleLabs, Fish Oil, Perindopril.
Bloods
Latest attached (very recent)
Let me know if you want to know anything more about me!
First training log to follow...
Thanks, Up
Beginning a Training Log for the remainder of my cut phase as I approach the re-build. Latest Photo attached each week also.
The purpose of this is to show my dedication, accountability and potentially source a sponsor to work alongside of long term. This has been posted on other forums, so when I do find a sponsor, I will remove this statement.
Starting Weight - February 2026 - 101kgs
Current Weight September 2026 - 81.75Kgs
Height - 178cms
Age - 46
Current Calories - 2409
- Carbs - 241
- Fat - 52
- Protein - 242
- Protein Water & Creatine
- Mince, Potatoes & Greens seasoned and sauced
- Apple
- Chicken, Potatoes & Greens seasoned and sauced
- Greek Yogurt, Blueberries & Low-calorie Sauce
- Mice, Potatoes & Greens seasoned and sauced
- Greek Yogurt, Strawberries, dark chocolate & low-calorie sauce
Weekly Routine
- Monday - Chest/Triceps
- Tuesday - Back/Biceps
- Wednesday - Legs/Quads
- Thursday - Shoulders & Abs
- Friday - Chest & Back
- Saturday - Legs - Hamstrings & Glutes
- Sunday - Steady State Cardio Zone 2
- Daily Steps 12k
PEDS
- Test - 300mg
- Mast - 300mg
- HGH - 3-5 UIs (daily)
- Boldenone 50mg
Anavar
Retatrutide
Mots-C
BPC -157
Supplements
Organ Protector - MuscleLabs, Fish Oil, Perindopril.
Bloods
Latest attached (very recent)
Let me know if you want to know anything more about me!
First training log to follow...
Thanks, Up

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














