Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Track athletes, runners, cyclists and so on

LL08

Hi, hope I got some bros in here who have experience in track running in terms of steroid and hormone use. I read a very informative thread on here just yesterday for endurance athletes from which I learnt a lot. See I am a bro on another BB forum but keep realising how BB specific every single thread is even under the track section when someone does eventual show up to help out. I have self educated myself extensively into HGH, IGF-1 and Insulin. i run track in 800m and have been to the world juniors for this...Now i am starting to realise how tainted my sport truelly is, sad but true and would like some bros to help me out in relation to what guys are taking and what is effective for a 400, 800 runner who does the occasional 1500m. I've read that several steroids increase the RBC - masteron, dbol and anadrol are examples that come to mind. Now this is of course an advantage but from my reasearch masteron would be the only one i'd consider, taking sides and testing time into account...What do you all think? Anavar seems to be a definite to use for track, winny maybe for the shorter distances. I am going to be taking either HGH or IGF-1 within the next few months with insulin for recovery. I'll probably add a cycle of anavar and am thinking about masteron what do you all think in relation to sprints to middle distance running? Obviously I need the best possible power to weight ratio. As i won't be doing tons of gym and when I do I will be doing high reps and I will be doing aas and hormones which on there own don't bring too much water retention i should be sweet. If any of you can help please do I'd love some feedback from bros in the know. I'm 20 years old have had extensive bloodwork done and had my epiphyseal growth plates checked for closure. ALl are closed, etc. When you get a second let me know your thoughts and experiences. Cheers

LL

Top Bottom