Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top NFL Draft Busts of the Modern Era

vansmack2000 said:
Eric Crouch, the Heismen is such a stupid trophy, it obviously means nothing

See my previous post. Another Heismen bust.

People don't even remember Keith McCants he was such a bust. Desmond Howard won the super bowl MVP or else he would be up there. I'd say Mandrich because of the 3 guys drafted right after him (B. Sanders, D. Sanders & Derrick Thomas)

KillahBee said:
you gotta put Dayne on there too.

Yeah seriously. Ron Dayne is lucky he is still in the NFL. So far Carson Palmer hasn't been so good either.

If Harrington doesn't do something this year with three wide receivers and Kevin Jones and Pollard from the Colts he's a bust.

any ravens pick on offense

i dont know if jamal lewis was one but if he was drafted by them hes the only one who is an exception

vansmack2000 said:

The Heisman doesn't and isn't supposed to predict who the next big pro football player will be. It factors a players contribution and success in the NCAA and to his team. At the time.... yes, even Eric Crouch filled those requirements.

Take new Heisman winner, Jason "I didnt even get drafted in this years draft" White... of course it means nothing to the NFL.

~ Cata1yst

vansmack2000 said:

No doubt...look at the "great" Oklahoma QB Jason White. He did just about everything a college QB can do...yet he will have no NFL career to speak of. I am not clowning on him, just saying the Heismen does not speak much for future successes.

Top Bottom