Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too many trash talking ex-football players on the NFL pre-game shows now?

bran987

I don't know.

I think it was great to have one ex-player trash talker who interrupts everyone on the pre-game shows and throws in one-liners now and again, but it seems like now it's just overwhelming. They can barely talk about the game.

True. Let's limit commentary to people who can structure a proper sentence.

I agree. I thing Keyshan Johnson is the most annoying person on TV right now. He cuts everyone off, anyone who disagress with him is either old fashion or out of touch. He treats his co-hosts just like he treated his coachs - like shit; "Just Show Him The Damn Door", pun intended!!!

Even bi-lingual announcers, e.g. Shannon Sharpe

Certainly he's knot speaking English.

no racist!

shannoncry.jpg

fox is the worst with that by far. i hate watching games or halftime shows on fox

cbs has their shit more together. i hate dan dierdorf calling games though and yes shannon sharpe is an idiot.

NBC monday night football is pretty damn good. espn is meh right now at least for game coverage

I agree. I thing Keyshan Johnson is the most annoying person on TV right now. He cuts everyone off, anyone who disagress with him is either old fashion or out of touch. He treats his co-hosts just like he treated his coachs - like shit; "Just Show Him The Damn Door", pun intended!!!

he is a d-bag.

fox is the worst.

"lets get 20 guys together and have them fight over who gets to talk"

shannon sharpe is the worst individual by far. nbc is decent, i hate al michaels and bob costas, but i don't mind the rest of their guys. "football night in america" is probably the gayest name ever though. just saying NBC pregame and half time show would've been way to simple for them.

chris collinsworth is by far the worst. he just comes up with random shit that doesn't matter. and he's always talking about how he played like that means anything. i never heard of him.

one of my good HS friends went division III football at tufts (mass). nothing huge, but he was sick nasty at corner and return man...got all american for it.

kid doesn't know football at all. probably couldn't tell you what cover 2 was...but his insticts were amazing

Top Bottom