Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Brady injury report

Nah...I had a mild MCL tear this summer and it barely slowed me down...but both of them together would be very very bad, given that it would mean both side stabalizers are shot. But I can't find anything confirming the post...

ACL is a front back type ligament, so he's missing that and a side ligament, which is not so good for someone trying to dodge linebackers! But yeah, mcl is the most commonly torn ligament of the knee. Hopefully it's only his mcl, I doubt they've already mri'd him.

I always use the Patriots when playing Madden 09.

That is about the extent of how much I would care.

Fookers.

LOL @ Nerdtitties getting exciting about Brady being hurt :lmao:

Chris...my bad...I thought I might be wrong about the ACL, so thanks for the clarification.

ffos - I hate him. passionately. :)

But I don't wish career ending injury....only for him to live out his football years in mediocrity.

admit it, you'd sleep with him and marry him at the first chance

Uh....no...not even close. I wouldn't pee on him if he were on fire. Don't underestimate how into sports I get. I don't do the "ohh, I like so and so because he's cute"(which I don't think brady is anyway) bullshit a lot of other girls do.

Top Bottom