Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Brady injury report

fistfullofsteel

anybody have any news???

Bad, bad news for Patriots Nation. Quarterback Tom Brady went down with an apparent left knee injury early in the first quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs. Brady stepped up in the pocket to make a throw, and stepped into Chiefs safety Bernard Pollard, who was down on the field in front of him. Brady’s left knee collided with Pollard, buckled, and he went down holding the area immediately below his kneecap.

Brady was helped up off the field, and walked gingerly with the help of trainers to the sideline. He was later led down a staircase into Gillette Stadium by team personnel. The Patriots announced that Brady had a knee injury and said he was questionable to return.

Backup QB Matt Cassel replaced Brady on the Patriots’ next drive. Brady was 7-of-11 passing for 76 yards before leaving the game.

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Brady questionable to return after knee injury «

he tore both his ACL and NCL, he's done for the season, will need surgery and possible ruined his career

stop talking crap about him tearing something..................backup in and already scored,......Pats still winning..............

LOL, I was confused.....thanks for the clarification nef!

MCL isnt that bad, but ACL.......yeah. No es bueno

Nah...I had a mild MCL tear this summer and it barely slowed me down...but both of them together would be very very bad, given that it would mean both side stabalizers are shot. But I can't find anything confirming the post...

Top Bottom