Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TODAY'S GAME from a LOCAL COWBOYS perspective.

bran987

If we win 34-31: "Wow, we are the with the class of the NFL, they are the best and we stood our ground."

If we lose 37-31: "Well hey, we've got a team here, we hang with the best in the league, for what it was worth, we're close."

If we lose 48-27: "Well, they are the class of the NFL, we were supposed to lose to the Patriots"

Nobody locally expected to beat you guys.

Good job. Did what you were supposed to do congrats.

PuddleMonkey said:
Washington
well that's... ok, I mean good.

we didn't expect to be 6-0, 5-1, probably we expected to be 4-2.

I think we need 10 wins to make the playoffs and so we only have to go 5-5 from here on out to do that... from there it will be fun.

OH wait Washington. Man, it's been so long since the days when you guys were our big rivals. But I understand a good laugh for you when we lose. You should enjoy it. Damn Packers, eh?

mightymouse69 said:
I think the Cowboys look promising; some of the play calls were questionable.
man I was heartbroken when barber converted that 4th down and it got called back :( (I know pats fans felt same on moss callback).

and barber almost turned that safety into a touchdown! I think we are OK. haha

they hung right with them..

defense just couldn't stop brady and moss.

those two are fuckin nasty

the patriots built themselves a little indianapolis offense with belichick's playbook

Betting on the pats is the only thing that kept me from going on karma welfare and selling my body on the corna...

they were ahead at one time...so I will give them that because thats the only team that has bin ahead against the pats at any point in a game.

Top Bottom