Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all Packer Backing cheeseheads

I always like to refer to them as..the greenbay fudgepackers and thier cheesedick fans!!!!!!!!

looks like minnesota might finally have a running back this season.

Randy Moss took two incredible shots during that game. ouch.

I don't know what you're getting all excited about son. Da Bears are sitting all alone at first place in the old black and blue division. We already layed the smack down on those candy ass Vikings. The pack will be our next conference victim. THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

We'll beat the Bears in the dome, no question in my mind about it. And you beat Cincinatti today, woopdiefuckingdooo. The Bears cannot beat the Vikings if our offense played like it did today. We were'nt clicking at all earlier this year

Neither was Chicago's offense early in the year and now we have our U of M boys busting up the defenses. I know Denny Green is kicking himself in the ass because he passed up on A-Train and the guy rushes for just under 200 yards today on 22 attempts no less. The Bears got the steal of the draft picking him in the 2nd round. Then Terrell comes alive and leads the recievers with just under a bill in yards and 8 or 9 grabs. I want to ask you serious question though. Do you think the 2002 version of the Super Bowl Shuffle can possibly top the original from 1986?

I wouldn't be surprised if Favre starts hitting the bottle and popping pills like tic tacs again after the Bears' D hands him his ass a month from now.

Top Bottom