Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TNB Med supplies

Boxingheels

I just wanted to hear any feedback about our sponsors from the members. How quick is there turn around and how is delivery? I also heard they had bac water but I can't seem to find it anywhere on their site. Does anyone know why that is? Thanks guys. Any replies are helpful!

They are the best and they got top notch needles. I can just go to cvs and pick mine up because they are legal in my state but I am buying from them because its less of a aggravations.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-story-plays-out-every-few-months-637996.html
This was what I had to go threw every damn month in the past ^^^^ I made this thread back in jan of this year. And yes the same problems went on every month. Here I will post it in this thread for you.

OK so it goes a little something like this... A big guy walks into cvs a few towns over from where he lives. dreaded the whole process in his head. Knowing all to well the complete dumbassidness that is about to play out before his eyes. He goes threw this some process every 3 months or so and yet it always plays out the same fucking way...

He has thought and though about how to make it easy for the dumb asses he is about to deal with. He has even gone so far as to right the whole process down on a peace of paper for them... (will get to this later).

ok the man reaches the back counter and the dumb shit starts something like this.

guy at counter " how can I help you"

big guys thoughts " you could get a fucking brains ass hole whats this the 50th time you have seen me you know wtf I am here for. Yet your still going to fuck it up"

big guys says " yes I called 20 mins ago. I need 100 23g 1.5 inch needles" and loudly says "intramuscular!!!!!"

Guy at counter " aahh yes what were these for again"

big guys thoughts " here we fucking go again you dumb bastard"

Big guy "exactly what I just told you. intramuscular"

Guy at counter " OOO I don't think I can give you thous with out a script"

big guys thoughts " gee like I did not know you were going to say that for the 50th time"

big guy " yes you can. There is no law that saws you can't. I come here all the time and get them. Go ask the mrg"

guys at counter walks off to ask the mrg the same fucking thing he has asked him every 3 months for what I think is about 2 years now. Then comes back and asks exactly the same fucking thing he always asks ..

guy at counter " so what was that again?"

big guy. " 23g 1.5 inch needles 3ml 100ct thank you " "o ya intramuscular"....

Now this part is the part I fucking love...... Now I have the low out of the store down pat. The insulin needles are like 3 feet way right up front, and all the other needles are way out back.

Guy behind counter walks over to the insulin needls and begins to search..

big guys thoughts" once again I have to tell the retard how to do his job"

big guy " I said intramuscular needles and there is non on those shelves. The intramuscular needles are out back"

So guess whats going to happen next? yup you fucking guessed it.

guy at counter" so what were these for again?"

big guys thoughts " well I would like to stick each one of them deep into your face one by one"

but says " exactly what they say on the package"

Counter fuck face says nothing and walks to the back.. He then proceeds to take 45 mins to find what he is looking for. He then returns with.................. yes there it is the exact same thing he brings back every fucking time... A open box of fucking needles.

counter cunt says.. " well I don't have 100ct I have a open box I am going to have to check the price"

big guy " no need to its 23.95 like it always is"

counter jerk " no I have to count them all and put it in the computer and see what the price is "

so he counts each fucking needle one buy one for another 10-20 mins and then whats he say???

"that will be 23.95"

big guys thoughts " O you mean its 23 fucking 95 asshole smash right in the fucking face you peace of shit"

but hands him the cash and waits for change.

Now the guy gets out to his car 1 and a half hours later. happy to have what he came for. Only this time he never thought to check the box till he got home... Later on that week he goes to do a inject and notices the needles look a little different. Not much but enough. This time they are black and not blue... AAAAHHH shit you sun of a bitch.. They gave him 21g and not 23... O well till going to use them fuck it...

But now lets get back to the writing things down part. Here is what he has written down word for word.

I need 100 23g needles 1.5 inch 3ml. They are for intramuscular. Do not ask me what they are for they are for intramuscular use. I need 100 of them. If you do not have 100 of them that is fine give me what you have. Do not bother checking the price. The price is 23.95. Do not waist my time counting them they will be 23.95 no matter how many there is. Why? because when you are don counting them you will skew the bar on the side and it will ring up 23.95...... NO I do not need to have a scrip here is a copy of the law (attached copy) so do not waist my time asking some one I get them here all the damn time.

Now turn around. Walk to the back. The needles I want are not with the insulin needles. They are in the back. So walk to the back. Look up see right there on the top shelf where they always are. Grab them bring them to me and do not count them. Skew the side bar it will ring up 23.95.. I will check them to make sure they are 23g 1.5 inch 3ml before I leave because you seem to make mistakes. Good, look at me and I will hand you your cash...

thank you.......

The guy is really going to hand them this note next time. Just to be a fucking bull buster. Wander what will happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now I just order the damn things from TBM before I need them. I get what i want and no aggravation to deal with. Same price to and some times cheaper. Well worth it to me.

Same experience here. Fuckin stupid people. In my county you don't need a prescription for syringes and needles. And everytime the dumb fucks ask the ame stupid questions: "what you need them for", "you need a prescription for that", etc...

one of the last times, I told the bitch loudly in front of everybody "everytime I come to buy syringes, you guys act like if I am going to use heroin or some weird shit" and I loughed, but they look like with a worry on their face. Another time a stupid fuck came from the back with a rude attitude and told me "we cannot sell you that without a prescription" and I said "wrong, there is no prescription required in this county" the guy kept yelling so I just left.

What is wrong with these fuckin people???? is the fuckin DEA torturing them or controlling their minds in some way??

anyways I just buy them online now. FUCK U FUCKIN FUCKS! One of these days I'm gonna call the pharmacy and fart on the phone.

Same experience here. Fuckin stupid people. In my county you don't need a prescription for syringes and needles. And everytime the dumb fucks ask the ame stupid questions: "what you need them for", "you need a prescription for that", etc...

one of the last times, I told the bitch loudly in front of everybody "everytime I come to buy syringes, you guys act like if I am going to use heroin or some weird shit" and I loughed, but they look like with a worry on their face. Another time a stupid fuck came from the back with a rude attitude and told me "we cannot sell you that without a prescription" and I said "wrong, there is no prescription required in this county" the guy kept yelling so I just left.

What is wrong with these fuckin people???? is the fuckin DEA torturing them or controlling their minds in some way??

anyways I just buy them online now. FUCK U FUCKIN FUCKS! One of these days I'm gonna call the pharmacy and fart on the phone.
exactly. Its the same damn price or cheaper and less of a piss me off. I mean if I could buy them at some store I always go to then It be fine, but as it is i have to make a extra trip all the way over to another town becuase its the only place that will sell them to me or even has them. Takes me 20 mins to get there then another hour and a half of bullshit. Fuck that my time is worth money I cant spend 2 hours trying to get pins.

Getpinz fucked me over a few times and sent me the wrong shit. I flat out got scammed buy gearbox and also by needlebeast.

TNBmedical has been good to me so far and i will stick with them till otherwise. I get to support a sponsor and the site at the same time. KEEP IN MIND needles are the only mother fucking thing I pay for looololol so the place better be damn good.

TNB med is the shit! I placed an order for 1 box of 23g 1" 3ml and slin pins. Got my order in 2 days!

They have my business for LIFE. Even if they aren't a sponsor I will be using them. I urge you to try them, you won't shop for hardware anywhere else.

lol @ needto's story. My town is small so if i walk into a CVS chances are people will start talking, "ooohh what does swole need needles for!??!" People can't keep their mouth shut. I use TNB because it's private, fast and cheap.

GTG they had me pins in 5 days!

i sent you a pm

they have it,got my stuff in 3 days excellent service

RADAR

I just contacted them ,i'll let everyone know soon how to order BA water

RADAR

Top Bottom