Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time on VS time off

tewesy1

Hey guys, I'm pretty keen to keep using AAS for the rest of my active life, I dont want to have to live on gear just to stay normal but would like to do as much as I can on a year to year basis so Im wondering what your opinions are on time on vs time off. I enjoy 12 week cycles so was wondering if 3 months on then 3 months off over and over would be ok. I'd also like to know what sort of long term affects would be present from that sort of lifestyle.

Cheers

Yes some say time off should equal time on. But the only true way to know if your good to go back on is to do blood work.

3/3 would be a good starting point, but yes....blood tests before and after would tell you better.

But doing cycle after cycle all the time sounds like overkill....with the proper nutrition & training no one should need more than 2 cycles a year.

How do I go about asking for a blood test? Wouldn't I need some sort of symptoms?

And also lets just say i get bloods before and after and levels eventually match my normals, is it then considered ok to cycle again straight away. Im only really looking to bulk with gear

Where do you live? The U.S.? If so, you can order tests online. You will get an order by email and then you go to one of the associated labs that are pretty much everywhere.
Privatemdlabs.com is where I and many others order tests. The one you're looking for is "Hormone Panel for Females". Yes even males get that one. It has everything you need for a basic blood test. And it's wayyyy cheaper than the male panel.

Give us some of your stats and we can help discuss compounds too. Age, size, bf% and experience lifting and if any with any kind of aas or ph

Hey guys, I'm pretty keen to keep using AAS for the rest of my active life, I dont want to have to live on gear just to stay normal but would like to do as much as I can on a year to year basis so Im wondering what your opinions are on time on vs time off. I enjoy 12 week cycles so was wondering if 3 months on then 3 months off over and over would be ok. I'd also like to know what sort of long term affects would be present from that sort of lifestyle.

Cheers

Time ON/Time OFF is a solid,simple rule. Keep monitored with blood work and that will ultimately tell you what to do.

Nah in Oz mate,

96kg
6f 2
5 years gym 3 years serious gym
Maybe 15% bf (just moved city and jobs)
Very athletic build
Have done basic cycles like winny, sust 250, sust 300, test 500, dbol, superdrol, sarms and clen

Top Bottom