Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for the Eagles to win a Superbowl.

JerseyDevil said:
haha aint that the truth.... watch out for the eagles fans! Tiger88 you from the philly area?

i been to philly twice but i live out west......i will miss the old vertern's stadium.....all shity and like a prsion where the visiting teams cry when they see they have to go there and play :)

tiger88 said:

dont hate us since our fans beat will your ass or throw the large D batteries at your family

That's what happens when the fans are largely blue colored workers living a lower middle class existence in philly.

yeah i hear you.... I wont be able to get away with throwing those huge rolls of toilet paper off the top of the new buidling

the visiting teams at the vet cry because some rodent shit in their croc loafers.

eagles fans dont need toilet paper. they are so drunk it just runs down the side of their pant leg. if you watch them closely coming out of the stadium you will see what i like to call 'the philly shuffle' one leg doesnt bend.

Lift Chief said:

That's what happens when the fans are largely blue colored workers living a lower middle class existence in philly.

lol that is true......

jersey devil, are most ppl from jersy eagle fans? or is it split up from the giants to the jets and the redskins???

Lift Chief said:

bro, you can say that about people that attend most pro football games in the north east/midwest. I went in on some redskins season tickets for a couple of years, they weren't cheap (at least for me anyway at $75 a ticket, not including parking), and the type of crowd they attracted were the bottom of the barrel. I'm talking fat (wearing jerseys that were too tight on them), rude, obnoxious people, yelling all kinds of obscenities at the opposing team or any stupid person crazy enough to wear the jersey of the opposition. These are kind of people that probably saved all their money all year to go to those games. I'm not saying I'm high class, but the majority of those people are low class, and that's pretty bad coming from me.

I'll never go to another redskins game again unless the ticket was for free.

Top Bottom