Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tiger woods

tiger88

ok tiger is a bad ass golfer great swing and i like his mental game, i have seen him play at least a dozen times from the US open to the western open, but i am sick of the media saying he is a great althlete WAKE UP GOLF DOESNT TAKE ATHLETIC SKILLS and he isnt buff i am sick of this shit....but he is a great golfer.,, someone in chicago tribune said he hits the ball so far cuz of his huge biceps...gimmie a fucing break

tiger88 said:
ok tiger is a bad ass golfer great swing and i like his mental game, i have seen him play at least a dozen times from the US open to the western open, but i am sick of the media saying he is a great althlete WAKE UP GOLF DOESNT TAKE ATHLETIC SKILLS and he isnt buff i am sick of this shit....but he is a great golfer.,, someone in chicago tribune said he hits the ball so far cuz of his huge biceps...gimmie a fucing break

Did you read what you just said?

No atheltic skills? How ignorant of you..Take up some golf and get back to me.

Did you know that Tiger bench presses over 300lb..you got no idea how much weight training he does. Golf is not only an athletic sport but it also takes some brains and hand-eye coordonation in order to come up with some briliant shots.

tiger88 said:

Besides poor grammar, you are quite moronic with your petty analysis.

Dude, you hav no clue about golf, so give it a rest ..I dont even want to go any further as it will only make me mad and lose time with you.

Just do this ..... next time the western comes to town or another chance to see him in person, say hello and shake his hand(speaking from experience). then tell me he has no strength! While your at it tell him what you think about him and the game of golf and see if he can crush your hand enough to make your fingers turn blue. Biceps have little to do with a great golf swing, it takes a whole package, but give the man credit where credit is due. He ain't no pus!!! And with a user name like tiger88...... I would expect something diffrent!!

bro i am from south arfrika and golf is it .......i live in the states now but my golf game is better then 99% of the usa population....dont liek to brag about my USGA index is 2.6 and no he doesnt bench 300.....he said he did 240 for a single in a smith machine once.....

tiger is king but golf doesnt take any other sport skills....look at all the fat ass on tour....the golden bear, best golfer all time is and was in shit shape his whoile life......phill mickelson is a fat mofo too....look at craig stadler anoter fat ass........watch a pga event and look at the field, looks ,more like a bunch of regualr guys but ur dumbass thinks they are like olympic athletes..

the name is for a german tank called the tiger...had the infamous 88 as its main weapon...but in south afrika gold is number to 2 soccer, wee have golf in jr high so the average golfer there has alot of experiance

actaully the Panther's 75L70 was a better barrel than the 88L56..the second figure is the number of barrel widths that make up the length of the gun..so while the 88 was wider,the gun was shorter and therefore less accurate then the longer Panther kanone..on another note,if Tiger wasn't some celebrity golfer wouldn't his name sound kinda childish?.."this is my bro 'Tiger',we are going to drink a few beers and chase some skirts"

tiger88 said:
...and no he doesnt bench 300.....he said he did 240 for a single in a smith machine once.....

Thank you...

Yeah of course he looks jacked when he's walking around w/ all those old fockers. Plus he's black so he doesn't have to workout as hard (just kidding...I'm not a racist).

Top Bottom