Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tiger woods on steroids!!!!!!!!

hehehe I know Tiger runs 6 miles a day. When you see him tee off on number 1 he has just had a grueling workout.

I actually work out at the gym Tiger uses when in Los Angles, and while I doubt he's on any gear, he works out with amazing intensity. Last year, I specifically remember him being in the gym at 10:00pm after a Thrusday round at Rivera! If you look at his physique, he's made some remarkable gains over the last few years. maybe now by BB standards, but he's an incredible athlete. how many of you would be in the gym at ten at night with 100 million in the bank?!

Imagine siging a 25 million dollar contract with Titleist before even PLAYING his first PGA tournament.

lets see thats 25,000,000 Thats alot of zeros for doing nothing.
But he has proven himself over and beyond.

Dude, Mark Walhberg was thick as hell at the MTV video awards. Boogie Nights was on today and he looked like a friggin twig.

Tiger Woods does look like he's in good shape. I doubt he'd want to get bulkly because it seems you have to be somewhat limber to golf. Maybe he'll start a new trend in golfing, TRAINING!

Phil King said:
I actually work out at the gym Tiger uses when in Los Angles, and while I doubt he's on any gear, he works out with amazing intensity. Last year, I specifically remember him being in the gym at 10:00pm after a Thrusday round at Rivera! If you look at his physique, he's made some remarkable gains over the last few years. maybe now by BB standards, but he's an incredible athlete. how many of you would be in the gym at ten at night with 100 million in the bank?!

Just curious - what gym? (I'm betting Sports Club...)

Top Bottom