Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thus fucking Hormel Turkey Chili on Tuna and Whole Grain

eh, I dont care about the pts I lost. LOL but sorearms was nice enough to donate to me to get me out of the red. if anyone wants to give back their "winnings"., please donate it to Sorearms aka NippleWatch

Devastation said:
nothing anyone can do to fix this. losers, donate the k back to smurfy or i'll drop a -1650 pt bomb on you every day til 2006

Well you can fix it without giving george back any tax. Have smurfy set up a b.s. event all of us that bet the over could bet what we won then smurfy clicks the opposite, we lose the event she gets her k back no donations needed. smurfy if you want your k back we can do this.

4everhung said:
well who settled this incorrectly?
total was 22
that would be under

kind of irritates me as there is a contest in progress and fouled up settles distort the results

I must admit I am irritated as well.

bluehen said:
Well you can fix it without giving george back any tax. Have smurfy set up a b.s. event all of us that bet the over could bet what we won then smurfy clicks the opposite, we lose the event she gets her k back no donations needed. smurfy if you want your k back we can do this.
it would be 28800
for those that wagered 15000
you have to also return your lost 15000 that was returned to you in error

4everhung said:
well who settled this incorrectly?
total was 22
that would be under

kind of irritates me as there is a contest in progress and fouled up settles distort the results

Ok I had no idea what was going on.

Smurfy created this event in response to one of the main bookies saying to create this event, cos someone else had created it with a paltry 1k limit (I admit I was the one that made her do it since she has a plat and I am not).

Then I saw she had settled it, I was like shit, that's what we get for folowing that bookie's advice. I hadn't even looked up the score, I assumed she just lost out.

Now I am pissed for the same reason you are. You have to trust the bookies to know what they are doing if you're going to bet on their events.

I don't know if Smurfy will be posting any more events (her credibility as a bookie is probably shot anyway), but if she does, I will supervise it very closely and I made her promise not to settle any events without consulting me first.

it's not a big deal
it was funny as swole was so sure it was going over
and then miami's offense didn't even make the flight to cleveland

4everhung said:
it's not a big deal
it was funny as swole was so sure it was going over
and then miami's offense didn't even make the flight to cleveland

Or as funny as me betting with swole on that. Swole clicked the wrong outcome a few weeks ago and had to bite the bullet.

bluehen said:
Or as funny as me betting with swole on that. Swole clicked the wrong outcome a few weeks ago and had to bite the bullet.
ok see. it was a simple mistake.

From now on I wont post any events or settle any bets without consulting with Lumber first.

Top Bottom