Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thursday Night NFL Karma Bookie Action...BIG LIMITS!

FWIW, there are suppose to be gusts of 70mph today. The line has dropped from 41 to 37.5.

SF +10 and the under OR SEA -10 and the over

sawastea said:
FWIW, there are suppose to be gusts of 70mph today. The line has dropped from 41 to 37.5.

SF +10 and the under OR SEA -10 and the over

Frank Gore and Shaun Alexander time.

swole said:
Frank Gore is in my avatar. Last time Seattle played SF my boy ran for over 200 yards. He was the more highly recruited high school athlete sought after by colleges when he decided to head to Miami, where he was next in line behind Clinton Portis to start. Gore blew out his knee at which point Willis McGahee started. Gore had reconstructive surgery and was drafted by the 49ers in round 3, 2 years ago.

Now he's outperforming his two college buddies. HAHA!

Sorry buddy... we want revenge. Your boys are going DOWN tonight! I hope they can play in the rain and the wind.... this storm is getting nasty!

dirty~d~ said:
Sorry buddy... we want revenge. Your boys are going DOWN tonight! I hope they can play in the rain and the wind.... this storm is getting nasty!

bwhahaaaaaaaaaa

pwned!!!!

good job swole, hawks pulled it out.

I apologize in advance for the loss they will suffer to San Diego on Christmas Eve. I hope it doesn't ruin your Christmas.

Lestat said:
good job swole, hawks pulled it out.

I apologize in advance for the loss they will suffer to San Diego on Christmas Eve. I hope it doesn't ruin your Christmas.

u mean 49ers pulled it out

siiick!!!

swole said:
u mean 49ers pulled it out

siiick!!!
oh fuck man, I just checked the score and I thought for sure Seattle won. Holy shit.

Top Bottom