Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thursday, April 27th BOOKIE ROLL CALL

Maybe, just Maybe...

Boston and the Yanks wont let me down...

with all the drama around here lately I'd just like to thank everyone here for keeping this forum smooth running with minimum nonsense
and let's discuss this fight coming up

4everhung said:
with all the drama around here lately I'd just like to thank everyone here for keeping this forum smooth running with minimum nonsense

What fight, I'm so out of the loop anymore... :worried:

He is talking about the Golden Boy and El Matador..........De La Hoya and Mayorga..

I got money on Mayorga as Golden Boy lost his last few fights and he is too soft to fight anymore........

4everhung said:
Karma bookie.......safe haven from entropic drama.......the drama in here is well organized.........you win or you lose.......plenty of bitching and gloating room though......which is healthy.

lots of love in the bookie forum...

definitely appreciate the way that it is run...

4everhung said:

Did you see the fight last night on Wednesday Night Fights? That was a great fight.

I am reducing my quantity of bets and becoming even more anal because I've been getting fisted again.

Top Bottom