Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Throwback Pepsi

nydj66

Despite the empty calories I had to try the limited-availability Pepsi made with real sugar.

Wasn't worth it.

I had one of the Dr Peppers with sugar last weekend on my carb up. It was totally worth it :)

I have been drinking diet sodas for so long now that even a regular Dr. Pepper or Pepsi makes my stomach hurt. Yuck.

I haven't had a sugar soda in years, probably a decade or two. I am addicted to Diet Coke but the thread i read here about the fake sugar and how it destroys brain cells makes me want to quit.

I have been drinking diet sodas for so long now that even a regular Dr. Pepper or Pepsi makes my stomach hurt. Yuck.

I rarely drink any sodas. when I do it's cherry coke zero or coke zero. The sugar soda was actually quite good.

Too bad "big corn" won't let this be a permanent thing. HFS is one of the worse things you could ever consume.

Top Bottom