Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This weekend L.A. Dodgers vs. S.F. Giants

SoreArms

I know the rest of the babseball world is focused on the Yankees and Redsox rivalry, but the Dodgers, Giants rivalry is proabably one of the most fan intense rivalries out there. It is literally mayhem (atleast at Dodger Stadium) when the DOdgers play the Giants. I almost feel bad at the attrocities that happen to the poor Giants fans that actually have the nads to wear a Giants Jersey to Dodger stadium, but not really.

The Giants are nothing like they were last year, they lost many of their key palyers and are relying on the talent of a few (primarily Bonds) to carry them through the season.

The Dodgers starting pitching is not as strong as it was last years, but the bats are greatly improved and the bull pen (although short of a few workhorses due to injury) is still one of the best in baseball.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Dodgers woop on the Giants this season. This weekend, another season of rivalry begins with the Dodgers heading out to S.F. to take down the giants.

Jason Schmidt will be making his season debut for the Giants after having elbow surgery during the offseason.

Barry Bonds, is always a big attraction and, of course, Giants and Bonds fans will hoping that he slugs a few out.

Shawn Green, who is 10-for-20 with two homers against Jason Schmidt, left last nights game with a tight groin, not sure if he'll play today.

1. I really dislike the Giants
2. I loath Barry Bonds
3. I despice Jaosn Schmidt
4. I bleed Dodger blue bitches!!!!

Post up you bitch as Giant fans and sorry as Bonds supporters

Hahaha!

Dodgers 3
Giants 2

Dodgers were leading 3-0 in the 9th, but Gagne walked the first batter, got Grisom to pop up then gave up a homer to Bonds. It's OK though, he still got the save and the Dodgers still got the win.

Game 2 tomorrow.

It was a tight game...I expect most will be this year between the two teams. I'm a big Barry Bonds fan, and I haven't liked the Dodgers since Kirk Gibson played for them.

canadianhitman said:
I'm a big Barry Bonds fan, and I haven't liked the Dodgers since Kirk Gibson played for them.

Well, I'm a big Dodgers fan and I haven't liked Bonds or the Giants ever.

But, yeah I agree, they are going to have some good games this season.

I was impressed at how well Schmidt pitched for his first game of the season (and out of the DL) but extatic that he got the L.

Top Bottom