Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This might be proof that there are GAY baseball players!!!

I'm kidding about Bagwell, Lima and Piazza, I haven't heard anything about them .. Lima just needs to be ragged on for that stupid Casa Ole commercial.

Mysterio said:
Man, theres gays in every sport! Why would this surprise anyone these days practically everyone is a gay or liz today.......you have to admit it's more accepted now. I really don't think it would hurt them in any way then say it be the 80 or early 90's would have.

Ummmmm no it doesn't surprise me. The sports shows were full of all the gays in baseball talk last couple of weeks.......so this post is in jest........

Did you look at the pics? It isn't like they are kissing and corn holing each other, it was in jest. Get it?????

Mysterio said:
Honestly dose this really matter?

ya it matters, i would be bullshit if i went to a game with some fudgepackers jersey on. not to mention the effect it could have on little kids. if there is a gay baseball player, hopefully he will do what is best for him and the game, keep it in the closet.

CAGED whiteman said:

ya it matters, i would be bullshit if i went to a game with some fudgepackers jersey on. not to mention the effect it could have on little kids. if there is a gay baseball player, hopefully he will do what is best for him and the game, keep it in the closet.

You mean pillow bitters? :FRlol:

Top Bottom