Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

This is all... i honestly think i look like crap

Oh yeah 7 months of solid training. Some T3 and var, but no cycle to speak of yet. The day i took this pic i was at 222, 5'9"... holding water from the kidney stone... because 2 days later i was 217. Wroking on diet now and at some point in my life i will see my abs hheheh. In comparison to most of you I'm not even close... but i will get there.
 
saint808 said:
back double biceps... well... minus the biceps really :)

bro, you're looking great for the progress.

You have the bulk, just do the cuts... then we'll be twins. :)

C
 
Saint,

You've always been super cool. Cut like a motherfucker and your body will be every bit as beautiful as your personality. LOL, you look like a prowrestler, bitch!
 
mattcanning99 said:
hell, you have all the size you ever need, just cut and you will look awesome. peace.

matt

I agree!

Wyst

Someday I'll be brave enough to post my own pics.
 
actually now that I look at the back pic's it looks like you already have a deicent amount of muscles. I think once you get cut you'll be good to go for summer.
 
MaGilicuti said:
what kind of camera you got? those pictures came out real clear, kinda off topic but again good work man

Sony mavica fd95... the expensive version is why... i take them in 1600x 1200 resolution but obviously i have to resize them or they would be too big to post.
 
Top Bottom