Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is a good way to thwart potential thieves....lol

redsamurai

Banned
Jack their getaway vehicle while they're in your house stealing shit...........fair's fair right?...:lmao:

Burglary victim drives off in thieves' van - Criminal weirdness- msnbc.com

BELLEVUE, Wash. - A man in Washington state made sure a pair of burglars didn't get away with his three flat-screen televisions — he moved their getaway car.

Patrick Rosario was in the basement of his Bellevue home on Tuesday when he heard the burglars upstairs.

The Seattle Times says the 32-year-old Rosario, who had been laid off from his job as a Washington Mutual manager, called 911 while he sneaked out of the house.

He saw a white van sitting in front of his house with the motor running and the keys in the ignition, and he got in and drove it to a friend's house.

Police say the burglars left the televisions, a laptop computer and a jewelry box by the door and took off on foot.

The sheriff's office said no arrests had been made.

I would pay so much fucking money to have see their faces when they opened the front door arms full of "not their own shit". That would have been priceless. "Dude, where's the fucking car?"....:lmao:

People should never take the law into their own hands. This poor guy had to resort to theft to prevent a burglary and that just shows two wrongs do not make a right.

Thank god a gun wasn't involved! Guns kill people.

People should never take the law into their own hands. This poor guy had to resort to theft to prevent a burglary and that just shows two wrongs do not make a right.

Where did your balls go? Those who are unwilling to protect themselves become subjects.

I actually like his way of doing it instead of getting into gun battles in your own home. Those bullets have a habit of going through your house into other people's homes. If it were me, I'd have waited in the car till they were like 10 feet away, than moved the car like 10 feet. Than once they started running after me I'd like put the van at 20mph and "just" keep ahead of them. Of course you'd have to be hanging out the window talking some MAJOR trash. There would definitely be a couple "what now bitches" if it would have been me.

Top Bottom