Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

They should soooo allow bikini's in olympic swimming

Vball I can see the "bikini" look, sand is itchy in some places, can you imagine getting that under a 1 piece? LOL

Unfortunately the 1 piece is also faster in the water from swimmers

billfred said:
agreed - but it would slow them down.

They might actually be able to improve their times if they were allowed to go topless. Afterall the men are allowed to...it's discrimination I say!!

stosstruppe said:
It's all money / politics.

Some of the events allowed are a fucking joke.

really?? not to pick..

i'm 5'9" 210 lbs, 47 years old.. the net height is 7' 11 5/8" for men... I can jump high enough to get my elbow at the top of the net during a block.. but i've only been playing 6 yrs now..

takes a lot of muscle to do that for a short guy like me..

not just you stoss.. but for people to belittle the athletic abilities and dedication the drive and sacrifice it takes to compete on an international level.. i just can't see it..

and did anyone see the Japanese men's team?? cookie cutter muscle mass and everything.. dang we need to get some dna into that gene pool..

she's too skinny IMO, not very attractive.

SpyWizard said:
really?? not to pick..

i'm 5'9" 210 lbs, 47 years old.. the net height is 7' 11 5/8" for men... I can jump high enough to get my elbow at the top of the net during a block.. but i've only been playing 6 yrs now..

takes a lot of muscle to do that for a short guy like me..

not just you stoss.. but for people to belittle the athletic abilities and dedication the drive and sacrifice it takes to compete on an international level.. i just can't see it..

and did anyone see the Japanese men's team?? cookie cutter muscle mass and everything.. dang we need to get some dna into that gene pool..

I'm not belittling the dedication etc of the athletes (most of whom are now professional & can afford to focus their lifestyle entirely on themselves unlike the athletes of by-gone years), but involving events in the world olympics such as beach volleyball, softball, equestrian & baseball (who the fuck plays this seriously outside of the US & Japan?) is bloody ludicrous, not exactly my idea of watching athletes "run faster, jump higher, lift heavier" than me.

It's a valid sport. Those women are true athletes.
It doesn't hurt that it's a great spectator sport.

r1aqko.jpg

Top Bottom