Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Un-Official Elite Super Bowl Poll

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl?

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Rams

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Green Bay Packers

• Minnesota Vikings

• Atlanta Falcons

• Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • San Diego Chargers

• New York Jets

• Denver Broncos

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Holy crap, Im in Northwest CT about an hour and a half from Boston... Im in Brighton almost every other weekend!!! Near Washington St.!!

I have a funny feeling that the wizard is gonna cook something new up... This year has been power run, conventional style old school football... I bet in the playoffs they start more of the last years 5 wide sets, screens, trick plays etc.... Everyone is gonna be studying the '04-'05 playbook.... Belichick knows that... They are gonna prepare for the power run and get the new shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Law has played his last game wioth the team... He wont be back...

patsfan1379 said:
Holy crap, Im in Northwest CT about an hour and a half from Boston... Im in Brighton almost every other weekend!!! Near Washington St.!!

I have a funny feeling that the wizard is gonna cook something new up... This year has been power run, conventional style old school football... I bet in the playoffs they start more of the last years 5 wide sets, screens, trick plays etc.... Everyone is gonna be studying the '04-'05 playbook.... Belichick knows that... They are gonna prepare for the power run and get the new shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Law has played his last game wioth the team... He wont be back...
Shit man, if I still lived over there we'd have some beers and watch the pats kick ass. Now I'm all the way over in WA state. I can't remember the street names but I lived right b y the main intersection in Allston. Harvard Av? Brighton Av? My memory is moosh, but that was some serious party town. Thats where all the colledge kids lived.
Yeah, you never know the game plan, but I foresee a heavy dose of the run. Keep the ball outta Peytons hands. Going by the numbers, the pats gave up the second least points in the league. AND the majority of Peytons touchdowns were indoors.
And I wouldnt be suprised to see the Jets upset the Steelers. The Steelers have bought into the hype. They will be looking past em. And the jets have something to prove from the previous meeting.

jestros said:
Shit man, if I still lived over there we'd have some beers and watch the pats kick ass. Now I'm all the way over in WA state. I can't remember the street names but I lived right b y the main intersection in Allston. Harvard Av? Brighton Av? My memory is moosh, but that was some serious party town. Thats where all the colledge kids lived.
Yeah, you never know the game plan, but I foresee a heavy dose of the run. Keep the ball outta Peytons hands. Going by the numbers, the pats gave up the second least points in the league. AND the majority of Peytons touchdowns were indoors.
And I wouldnt be suprised to see the Jets upset the Steelers. The Steelers have bought into the hype. They will be looking past em. And the jets have something to prove from the previous meeting.

wow, i hope you've got Direct Ticket or else youll be watching the Seahawks!!!! and man do I agree with you about the jets... Roeth is not that good... Hes got marginal numbers...

Pats vs Colts is definitely going to be the marquee matchup for the weekend.

Pats better pray for snow and/or wind...just inclement weather in general.

Logic dictates the Steelers, but I'm going with the Colts to finaly seal the deal.

Steelers baby! ;)

Top Bottom