Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Tamoxifen (nolva)

Twas a joke. And ur reply tells me u have no reading comprehension nor a sense of humor

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

No, it tells me you're a wise ass who thinks he can shit on people and get away with it by saying it's a joke.

Because it's all about the money, my friend! Why else would they say tamox is outdated and useless, and sell the shit at the same time? Kinda hypocritical, huh! Bottom line...dudes have been recovering from Nolva since the 80's. Are there other options?....sure there are. But nolva works too!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Another moronic statement. We could easily just sell nolva. You have no idea of the work put into these products, no idea of the years of reserach we've done on nolva and no idea how much better other products that took years to develop work better. And then you have the balls to say it's because of GREED? You have people like me and Radar and Needto and Alcatraz and stevmi who've put countless hours to help people and you come along and start accusing them of endangering people's health because they're just out to make money? How dare you. Who the fuck are you? And why are you still here?

very well put by alcatraz and nelson both... its one thing to get involved in a debate and provide info to back up an argument... its a completely different story when you are resorting to immature tactics as was done in earlier posts... this is a board for information and help, not a chatroom where this type of thing is accepted... please refrain from this kind of activity...

snooch pounder - as a new member of a board, it's often logical and "expected" to at least respect peoples' opinions on here, especially if someone's a vet, paying member, etc...

Now I don't normally give any chances, and seeing as you're a newbie, my primary instinct is to ban you, but my collegues seem to be a lot more generous. This is your one and only chance to redeem yourself. You look like someone who is well-versed in the topic of "juice" and someone who could provide valuable information to other members and add value to the board. don't wash that down the drain by acting like a douche. Let's all play nice and benefit from each other knowledge and experiences. Cool?

Very eloquent Traz...and snooch (sorry, have to laugh) see Traz's arms...how would those feel around your neck?

Bro, not a good way to start your reputation on this board...attacking Nelson??? Not smart bro, as you can see.

Another moronic statement. We could easily just sell nolva. You have no idea of the work put into these products, no idea of the years of reserach we've done on nolva and no idea how much better other products that took years to develop work better. And then you have the balls to say it's because of GREED? You have people like me and Radar and Needto and Alcatraz and stevmi who've put countless hours to help people and you come along and start accusing them of endangering people's health because they're just out to make money? How dare you. Who the fuck are you? And why are you still here?
Yowser! I wasn't saying that. Nevertheless, i've been warned about my comments. I'll tone it down. I guess i just side with the underdog in the nolva debate. I'll leave it at that.

Yowser! I wasn't saying that. Nevertheless, i've been warned about my comments. I'll tone it down. I guess i just side with the underdog in the nolva debate. I'll leave it at that.

Good job man, everyone here are great people bro...enjoy the site!

Top Bottom