Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Truth About Harvard

Indeed, in a free market for higher education everyone would have to make a decision about the value of higher education. Is going into debt 100k and losing four years of wages for a degree in english literature worth it?

I've often heard that post secondary education is the next bubble that needs to be addressed.

I've often heard that post secondary education is the next bubble that needs to be addressed.

The dirty little secret is that healthcare inflation isn't nearly as bad as higher education cost inflation; The last stats I saw were 6% for healthcare and 8% for higher education; Real inflation as calculated by teh Federal Reserve is less than 2% per year consistently.

Someone who at minimum facilitates the trafficking of illegal steroids thinks higher education is overrated? Someone alert the fucking press!

People engaged in the illegal drug trade have a much better understanding of econ 101 than your average politician.

High level traffickers pay off government officials just like Harvard grads that work on Wall Street pay off government officials.

Reactions: ceo
All this shit aside...how's everything going Jav?

Top Bottom