Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The Punch: Chest/bis Last Night!!! **intense**

punch

New member
Started at 4:30, ended at 6:00. Lots of energy today.

Flat: 45's a side warmup, 15 reps
185 10 reps warmup
1st working set: 225 10 reps
2nd set: 275: 5 reps
3rd set: 275: 5 reps( will go up 5lbs next week)
4th set: 225: 6-7 sec neg, pause on chest, press up slow..as many as I could

Incline: 1st set: 185 10 reps
2nd set: 225 10 reps
3rd set: 245 5 reps

Flat dumbell press: 1st set: 100's 8 reps
2nd set: 100's 6 reps
3rd set: 85's 7 reps( turning wrists hammer style to sides )

Flyes( flat ) 1st set: 45's 10 reps
2nd set: 55's 10 reps
3rd set: 65's 8 reps( drop set to 40's )


Bis

EZ curl standing: 1st set: 35's a side 10 reps
2nd set: 45's a side 10 reps
3rd set: 55lb a side 4-6reps drop set to 35's a side( all these are done super strict, arms to the side during entire set)

Incline Hammer Curls( NEW ): 1st set: 40's 10 reps
2nd set: 45's 10 reps
3rd set: 50's 8 reps ( these were great, lifted hands so they were parallel w/ floor, slow neg down...what a burn )

One arm dbl preacher: 30's. 35's. 40's. all 12 reps.



I am slowly getting my bench back up. In fact I have incorporated some PL techniques which have been beneficial to my shoulder. I squeeze the bar as if I am trying to crush it and I actually flex my back during the whole movement. This overall tensing of my upper body feels so much better. I am going to incorporate dips into my tri rouine which is on fri w/ back. I will do close grip w/ dips, so essentially I get a little chest in Fri as well. Peace!!!!
 
VEry nice, how does the new technique feel, any parts you need to work??? overall thoughts??? Very nice Incline after, must have some strong shoulders for that. I think if you ditch the flat db's and do dips instead you might get the benefit of the extra tri work for the pl-style bench,JMO. Great to see you posting up again.
 
Thx Lord S.. My goal is simple.... By incorporating the slow concentrated movements Frank Zane educated me on, I plan ovetime to get my chest to a more full and striated stage. I have good muscle maturity now because of my length of training. The wieght is nothing more than a gauge for me. Im not trying break any records. What I am happy about is that my weight is 181 lb right now. I lost some strength due to my diet. But overall, w/ the weight and rep style Im using, Im pretty psyched.
 
are you gonna go into a progressive loading or just up the weight when you feel you have adapted enough??? PLans on dieting or gain some mass? pour on the info
 
progressive loading.. EX. on my bench...when I complete 2 sets of 5 reps for a given weight I will up by 5lb a side. Additionally I will up my last set which I will do slow neg/pos rest/pause by 5lb a side. Essentially its a domino effect. When one goes up, I will try and up them all.

I am hoping that the addition of the rest/ pause will help me w/ my sticking points when I am not able to add the 5lb a side.

I am at a point in my training now where I have noticed that the more I change things up the better I do. Never used to be that way. When I was 21-24 I di just the basics and grew like a weed. AT 34 you have to be a bit more proactive. I think my new workout plan will serve me well for a while.

As for diet. 2-3 75g Protein shakes. Little simple carbs( especially refined sugar). Never eat dinner past 6:00 p.m. and one of my protein shakes taken right before bed.

Plan is to get back to 187 w/out taking on ANY fat!!. Oh, cant neglect Multi Vits, glutamine and perhaps a little creatine.
 
What part of LI are U from????/ Sent most of my life there.

L-glutamine is what I take, Cant recall manufacturer. Honestly, protein is my # 1 supp.
 
Top Bottom