Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES dynasty

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
Sh4dow - Don't forget to keep thinking about the glory years of the past while Testaverde is driving your team into the gutter this year.

Hold on, we are not the only team to make it so far numerous times and lose. and at least we make it that far in sports. We are one of the few cities that have a team (and almost a stadium) for all major sporting events, and we are consistent. Some cities and states only have ONE major sporting team, they put all their eggs into that basket and nothing. We may not win but we've been there! With the no touch rule who is gonna stop T.O. or any decent wide reciever in the league for that matter. I am concerned with the Eagle D though. I don't think Brown, Sheppard or Ware are ready to go!! And its only a matter of time before Jevon Kearse is hurt again, but how can you rag on a team that has not tried to blame the injuries or anyone else but themselves, and with A so called AGING Defense, and mediocre receivers they go so far every year!! With such a shitty team!! And its the same for all philly teams, at least every year we get a shot, but at least we have a team to watch once the playoffs start every year!! (I can't wait to get flamed for this one, LOL)

NLR TJ said:
Hold on, we are not the only team to make it so far numerous times and lose. and at least we make it that far in sports. We are one of the few cities that have a team (and almost a stadium) for all major sporting events, and we are consistent. Some cities and states only have ONE major sporting team, they put all their eggs into that basket and nothing. We may not win but we've been there! With the no touch rule who is gonna stop T.O. or any decent wide reciever in the league for that matter. I am concerned with the Eagle D though. I don't think Brown, Sheppard or Ware are ready to go!! And its only a matter of time before Jevon Kearse is hurt again, but how can you rag on a team that has not tried to blame the injuries or anyone else but themselves, and with A so called AGING Defense, and mediocre receivers they go so far every year!! With such a shitty team!! And its the same for all philly teams, at least every year we get a shot, but at least we have a team to watch once the playoffs start every year!! (I can't wait to get flamed for this one, LOL)

No flame should come your way for being a true fan!!! Im glad you stick with your team no matter...I know its hard, trying being a lions fan, atleast this year I got to see Barry go to the HOF...the one shiny star for them this year!!! GO LIONS

Coverguy said:
Sh4dow - Don't forget to keep thinking about the glory years of the past while Testaverde is driving your team into the gutter this year.

Dont forget "the past" was just in the 90's...when we won 3 Superbowls. At least Dallas has a past of winning and winning it all. You dare mock the Dallas Cowboys? You mock me looking "to the past" lol. Remind the good people how many superbowls the Iggles have been to: _____ go on, and how many did they win: ___________...

LOL ZERO!

so at least I have Glory years to look at...The Iggles are cursed.

You're right they have ZERO. Does that change the fact that your team has been ABSOLUTELY SHITTY over the last 5 years. Nothing personal, just the truth.

As for cursed, it's possible. At least I can have some hope for this season. My team has a legitimate shot to win it all this year. Your team ... Well they have a legitimate shot to MAYBE finish 3rd in the division.

I'm glad you can reflect on the Cowboys teams of the '90s. That way when December and January come those reflections can comfort you while you watch the Eagles win the Super Bowl, or at least compete for one!

Coverguy said:
You're right they have ZERO. Does that change the fact that your team has been ABSOLUTELY SHITTY over the last 5 years. Nothing personal, just the truth.

As for cursed, it's possible. At least I can have some hope for this season. My team has a legitimate shot to win it all this year. Your team ... Well they have a legitimate shot to MAYBE finish 3rd in the division.

I'm glad you can reflect on the Cowboys teams of the '90s. That way when December and January come those reflections can comfort you while you watch the Eagles win the Super Bowl, or at least compete for one!

Are you gloating the Iggles are better on paper than the Boys? lol gloat mate, go ahead. I would rather gloat over the Lombardy Trophies in my case than what we look like on paper, and I dont expect the Boys to win the Big One this year, but we are getting better and I like that.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Are you gloating the Iggles are better on paper than the Boys? lol gloat mate, go ahead. I would rather gloat over the Lombardy Trophies in my case than what we look like on paper, and I dont expect the Boys to win the Big One this year, but we are getting better and I like that.

How can you call it getting better when you're going to have a worse record this year than last year??

Henson might be your QB of the future. Maybe. He needs to prove himself on the field. On D, however your CB situation sucks. Your #2,3 & 4 CB are all horrible. Teams are going to line up in 3 receiver sets and throw all day.

Parcells is a wack job. You can trace it back to his days at West Point. He is too much of a control freak ("my way or the highway"). If it wasn't for his pigheadedness you would still have a very good no. 2 CB and Quincy would at least be your back-up. What happens when Vinny goes down after getting hurt (because the line isn't that good, and he can't move.) Who do you turn to? Henson, Romo??? Stay tuned for a long season. Getting better my ass!

I appreciate your perspective, but I totally disagree. I think the NFC East is the strongest in the league this season. Looks like a fun year. As a die hard Boys fan, I have been in the stadium during the dreadful 1-15 season. I am glad we have the winning tradition we have. It feels good supporting a team that rewards it fans with Super Bowl Championships, maybe you will know that feeling someday. The Eagles are the pre season favorites. Time will tell, good day.

now that we got the facts down (Eagles are good now, but nothing to show, and Cowqueers were good once upon a blue moon, but no immidiate future) the only thing that matters is what they do this year. Who gives a wild fuck about the past, You trying to tell me that the boston Celtics are the best, cuz back in the day they won like a dozen championships in as many years?? NO the past is just that the past, cuz if you dwell upon the past, all you get is a shit load of fans of all teams and sports talking about the glory days of the steel curtain, the perfect season, Jordan's bulls , and so on and if you want to look completely back in the past, I am sure the "Iggles won a few championships back in the days before they called it the superbowl...so again it means nothing, cuz its the past. As for now, the one who gets to gloat is the one that A: wins it all, B:wins the head to head matches, or C: gets the furthest...I personally cant wait to watch the cowbiatches play anyone, cuz its the only time I truly just ruit for a team to lose, not for a team to win! LOL

OH yea, Go Lions ;)

TRUEsoldier said:
You trying to tell me that the boston Celtics are the best, cuz back in the day they won like a dozen championships in as many years?? NO the past is just that the past, cuz if you dwell upon the past, all you get is a shit load of fans of all teams and sports talking about the glory days of the steel curtain, the perfect season, Jordan's bulls , and so on and if you want to look completely back in the past, I am sure the "Iggles won a few championships back in the days before they called it the superbowl.....I personally cant wait to watch the cowbiatches play anyone, cuz its the only time I truly just ruit for a team to lose, not for a team to win! LOL

OH yea, Go Lions ;)

The Eagles did win in 1948 & 1949. I was talking modern day Superbowl Era. The MOdern Superbowl Era is definately OWNED by the CowBoys:

NFL - Super Bowl Records
Most Superbowls Team:

The Dallas Cowboys, V-VI, X, XII-XIII, XXVII-XXVIII, XXX (8) with 5 Championships.

TrueSoldierBoy, you are a Lions fan, so I can see why you would be on the same side as the Eagles with "looking back". You have nothing but Barry to look at. I actually like the Lions offense this year, I am a huge Roy Williams fan, but I dont like the Eagles. Every since they booed when Irvin broke his neck during a game (basically it was broken - he retired), I have had zero respect. In Dallas we understand the game, on all levels. When Harrington gets knocked down, and they bring out the cart, all you hear is our fans clapping and glad he is okay, even with FAvre. The real reason the rest of you hate the Cowboys is because we been kicking your favorite teams ass for so long.

You want to talk shit? lol I am a Cowboys fan, we win more than you, we have won more than you, and we own head-to-head statistics against almost every team in the league. Like the Deadskins, we have owned them 10 of the last twelve regular season games.

I understand your point though, it is well taken. #1) you dont want to look back at your trophy case because it is empty. #2) you are resentful the "cowqueers" (as you so eloquantly put it) have won more championships post superbowl and pre SuperBowl, than either of these two franchises will EVER win. #3 The thing that really pisses you off, is you know the boys are more likely to win another SuperBowl before you the LIONS or the EAGLES win their first.

go ahead, hate.

Top Bottom