Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES dynasty

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i know, i know... what have they won so far??? nothing yet...

3 straight NFC championship games and nothing to show...

3 straight with pinkston and thrash??? 3 straight with aging and or hurt corner backs???

i entirely believe troy vincent cost the eagles the game vs. the rams... he played on one leg, and the rams abused...

blain bishop couldnt catch joe jurafuckis and cost them the entire momentum of that game...

taylor falls down on a floating duck lob to the endzone and dawk took an awful angle....

2 or 3 plays per game change the outcome of every football game... now, with freak and T.O. who's gonna be making these plays? thats right, the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, thats who...

when we look back on the first decade of the 2000's and the topic of football comes up, we will say "god damn, what a team"...

3 straight championship games with sub par receivers... one of the games with just not a pretty team (last year was ugly, very ugly)....

position by position they are as good or better EVERYWHERE then they were the last few years...

the ONLY position that may not be better is running back... but with westbrook healthy and buckhalter ready.... they may just be better off without duce...

ok ok, i cant talk about this much longer, the blood is starting to boil....

oh ya, how bout the giants??? hahahaha, the worst trade in football history? perhaps, but likely just the 2nd worst to the vikings giving a dynasty to dallas... disgusting and wrong and dirty... that was pure rigged bullshit right there..

you're obvidously not from philadelphia, huh? if so, ud learn to expect nothing!!! the whole smarty jones thing just confirmed this to me!

piss on the Eagles and TO.

Cowboys will get better and I hope we compete for the SBowl in a year or two. We have 5 time superbowl champions. (eagle fans read the green in my sig)

I love the eagles, but I think they lost their main db's. I think they could have made better moves in the off season. There is no real need for TO, especially for the price.

subluxfxr said:
There is no real need for TO, especially for the price.
u need only to watch one eagles drive from the past three years to know the eagles NEEDED TO....iv learn to expect nothing from anything in philly, but this just may be different

Every year I get my hopes up (against my better judgement) and every year they shatter them. Not just the Eagles, but the Flyers, Sixers, and off and on the Phillies (for the most part you just know they're going to suck.)

Hopefully this year will be different. Hopefully we can pull it all together. Hopefully ...

Here comes the heartache again.

On a lighter note, I'm picking up my copy of Madden '05 today and for my first game I'm going to play the Cowboys and "BEAT THE PISS" out of them.

Cowboys SuCK!!!

That is all.

I know the Cowboys suck, we suck the the scum off our SuperBowl Trophies, ALL 5 of them!! Not to mention a couple of runner ups in the Super BOWL.

We suck and we are the 5 time SuperBowlChamps, so what does that make the Iggles.

As for MAdden 05, I am the KING>

shutuhsadpiufhg0qvn987 e vh563+6
now.

Top Bottom