Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The pathetic people who cheat at fanatasy football

Cheater?

• What a bastard! Burn im at the stake!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Naw, people just made some dumb trades

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jestros

Banned
EFs very own shadow4falcon==cowboys, this is a free yahoo league. I would suggest that he registered multiple teams to give himself more players, you be the judge. Here are the trades.

Cowboys get
E. Moulds (Buf - WR)
P. Holmes (KC - RB)

for
S. Jackson (StL - RB)
R. Wayne (Ind - WR)

Cowboys get
T. HenryDTD (Buf - RB)
J. Witten (Dal - TE)

for
K. Brady (Jac - TE)
New York (NYJ - DEF)

Cowboys get
T. Holt (StL - WR)
T. Owens (Phi - WR)
M. Strahan (NYG - DL)

for
T. Duckett (Atl - RB)
M. Brunell (Was - QB)
D. Terrell (Chi - WR)

Cowboys get
A. Green (GB - RB)

for
C. GarnerIR (TB - RB)
M. Strahan (NYG - DL)

Verdict?

whocares3.jpg

LOL - it does look suspect -

but at the same time - I am in 2nd place in that league with a collection of mostly loosers and some smart acquisitions/personell decisions....

hamstershaver said:
nice trades for cowboy team, how did they even pass? dont you have veto power in that league?
Its the first time I've played, I dont really know how a veto would work.

Becoming,
I've got the 2nd highest point total in the league (wazzdakka), just by my excellent scouting abitlity, and lots of luck.

LMFAO!

He has multiple teams in a FFL Leauge?

NO!!!!!

jestros said:

Becoming,
I've got the 2nd highest point total in the league (wazzdakka), just by my excellent scouting abitlity, and lots of luck.
good job bro - you are scoring some solid points...

cowboys might have some wins - but I have outscored them on a few occassions....

When the notification of a pending trade comes up you just hit veto at the bottom of the screen that details the trade... I have pushed it for lots and still do - but few trades have been vetoed (apparenelty no one else cares)

jestros said:

Becoming,
usually it will ask if you approve the trade or not, and if enuff peeps say no then it wont go thru, now im not sure if that is available in your league thats why i asked you if it was

Top Bottom