Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official NFL '07 Pick Em Thread - KB v. MM69 (+ subZM)

KillahBee

Rules is simple:

- We will each pick our own 5 games (each person can pick any 5 games) from each NFL week to bet on with the points (using: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml )
- 5,000 k points per week to the winner, tally it up at the end of the year (payout is at regular season end, perhaps with some special playoff wagers)
- if we tie a week, the 5,000 rolls over and the next week is worth 10,000
- picks will need to be posted by 11:30am EST each Sunday. If it's a week where there is a Thu or Sat game(s), then post your pick for the early game before it begins and post your picks for the Sun games before 11:30am EST that week
- all picks should be made ON GAME DAY to avoid differences in the lines we are using

Should be easy enough. The rules are the rules - if one of us doesn't get our picks in one week then we forfeit the 5k karmas for that week.

KillahBee said:
I'm not taking today's game so I'll post my picks on Sunday.

Good luck, MM and a little bit of subzm!

Thanks KB - I'm humbled to go against the previous champion. I'll post picks Saturday/Sunday also. Enjoy the open.

Yankees suck.

Thanks for spamming our wonderful board with this nonsense

Let me know if I did this right; but here they are.

1) Dallas -6
2) Jacksonville -7
3) New England -6.5
4) Pittsburgh -5
5) Miami +3

Week 1 winner = MM69!

3 wins and a push compared to my miserable 1 win (I hate betting wekk 1 NFL).

MM69 + 5,000 karmas

KillahBee said:
Week 1 winner = MM69!

3 wins and a push compared to my miserable 1 win (I hate betting wekk 1 NFL).

MM69 + 5,000 karmas

Thanks for the update KB - I hope I don't have to give back the Pats win! When are our picks due for this week?

Top Bottom