Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Bitch Thread on Football or whatever!!!!

I'm pissed I deviated from my game plan. The big games that I lost I bet over my 1 dime limit which ended up fvcking me for the week.

i loss a shit load in college..

i cant belive florida sucks so much now.. lsu isnt even good

stanford had trouble at home with notre dame? a team that lost at home to washington last week?

and bama to sc.. i knew that was a bad bet before it started.. why i told mitch not to bet it ..

stanford and especially florida suprised me

Player Performances

Week 5

Quarterbacks

23.142. Philip Rivers, SD
22.643. Shaun Hill, DET
21.984. Ryan Fitzpatrick, BUF
21.205. Eli Manning, NYG

Romo with 406 yards,3 TD, 3 Interceptions.
Rivers with 431 yards, 2 TD, 0 Interceptions

Top QBs had phenomenal career day and ended up with a loss. Cowboys are in the hole bigtime. Its a lopsided NFL year. what amazes me is the Bears and how they are winning. Panthers are F garbage!!! Cost me 5 Million K! :(
49ers have a great coach(Singletary) but the team sucks too. Just read on ESPN Dallas that JJ was no where to be found after the game which is highly unusual for him..,,,maybe he is actually thinking about something - Fire Fat ass Wade and bring in Coach Gruden!!! That will fix up the bullshit going on with the cowboys. Damn shame JJ built a Epic and Collosal Monument Icon and the team aint shit!! Sonofabish!!!

Top Bottom