Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official Bitch Thread on Football or whatever!!!!

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
Anyone who got fucked in the K bets or whatever the fuck, post in on your rants on NFL or NCAA Football!! Keep all the flaming to the teams, no bashing members!! LEts Go!!

My personal rants:
1. My team(Cowboys suck ass like a mother######)!!!:redhot: Cowboys nation is having a fit right now!!!
2. Who is worse?? 49ers or Cowboys?? GD F cowpatties folded like a bitch ready to get bumped in the ass!! Romo over 400 PLUS yards 3 TD and STILL could not win?? My team has dissapointed me bigtime!! 12 penalties plus special teams in D sucked ass on cowboys.!!!:worried:

Ok folks, put your rants in!!!

Last edited:
I have no beef. Had a off day and still hit 60% of my bets. Some of which 'cane hasn't paid out *hint hint*

done

my rant is the braves losing a nice chunk of my k by giving up 2 runs in the 9th inning to blow the game(what happens when your closer gets hurt)

ooo also the cheifs missing a field goal at the end that would have gave me a push..along with some other terrible coaching decisions that made the cheifs not cover

Anyone who got fucked in the K bets or whatever the fuck, post in on your rants on NFL or NCAA Football!! Keep all the flaming to the teams, no bashing members!! LEts Go!!

My personal rants:
1. My team(Cowboys suck ass like a motherfucker)!!!:redhot: Cowboys nation is having a fit right now!!!
2. Who is worse?? 49ers or Cowboys?? GD F cowpatties folded like a bitch ready to get bumped in the ass!! Romo over 400 PLUS yards 3 TD and STILL could not win?? My team has dissapointed me bigtime!! 12 penalties plus special teams in D sucked ass on cowboys.!!!:worried:

Ok folks, put your rants in!!!

dont forget 3 ints for romo... hard to win a game with 3 ints

lost my ass today..

as for the boys.. wade phillips is a terrible coach. jerry should've have fired him this past offseason. romo looked good, but those picks killed them.

lost 6/8 bets, lost the cowboys, panthers, saints, rams, texans,chargers. I won on eagles and jaguars. How the hell did detroit....nvm. more importantly how the hell did the chargers win wth pudz why would you bet on the lolraiderz lol. Cowboys and Saints were close but they gave up. How the hell did the detroit do that, was not expecting that at all. DA bears I love em but I hate them I am from chicago but I never bet on them, I rooted for them but didnt bet on them lol. Texans meh I couldn't bet on the giants I don't like the mannings, his bro on the colts beat my bears in the superbowl a few years back.

I got KILLED in the Bama game. Literally 1/10 of the karma I used to have.

I'm still waaaaaay in the hole from the start of college ball. My nFL picks have been pretty spot on except for yesterday. I pretty much gave cane all the k i won on college losing my NFL bets. Such is the ebb and flow of the bookie forum.

Top Bottom