Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the NBA championship game #3 is tonight

spongebob said:
yea i should have went with the pistons, i had a feeling about it. oh well.

HOLY fucking Shit!! I did bet that the Pistons would win, thats a 10000k swing. I mustve gotten my wires crossed when I told you that San Antonio was a lock. Shit sorry dude!! This whole time I thought I bet on San Antonio lol

Eringobraugh said:
HOLY fucking Shit!! I did bet that the Pistons would win, thats a 10000k swing. I mustve gotten my wires crossed when I told you that San Antonio was a lock. Shit sorry dude!! This whole time I thought I bet on San Antonio lol

holy shit you sumbitch. thats fucked up. i knew i should have bet on detroit.

spongebob said:
holy shit you sumbitch. thats fucked up. i knew i should have bet on detroit.

lol, I claim d made me screw it up lol. I swear I sat there contemplating it and then I bet on Detroit since they were at home, then I had a vision that SA would sweep and that I had lost my karma. Then somehow I thought I did bet on SA, maybe I did in a parallel universe lol. Shit sorry that sux, I shouldnt have talked you into that bet. Thats bad but funny!! I swear I thought I bet on SA but my thinking went completely out the window

Last edited:
Eringobraugh said:
lol, I claim d made me screw it up lol. I swear I sat there contemplating it and then I bet on Detroit since they were at home, then I had a vision that SA would sweep and that I had lost my karma. Then somehow I thought I did bet on SA, maybe I did in a parallel universe lol. Shit sorry that sux, I shouldnt have talked you into that bet. Thats bad but funny!! I swear I thought I bet on SA but my thinking went completely out the window

lol, no biggie. did you really dex?

foreigngirl said:
You didnt have to look at it or participate if you didnt like it, bro

you are a pistons fan i take it

Top Bottom