Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE LEWIS FIGHT....

toni

DID ANYONE SEE LENOX GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT???
I LOVED IT SOO MUCH.. THE 2 FIGHTERS I HATE THE MOST BOTH LOST. PRINCE NASEEM AND LEWIS..

------------------
toni.jpg

It was a joke (again). Funny how he was in such shit shape and there was a rematch clause in the contract. Plus it was free (not pay per view) which would attract more interest in a re match as most people have lost faith in pro. boxing as a real sport. hmmmmmmm.

had a big talk about that with my mates...on the one hand if lewis wanted to lose he'd potentially lose a bout with tyson.....on the other hand a pro boxer boxing wioth both hands by his waist and his trainer saying he did nothing wrong. coming into high altitude days before your match after filming. you never know....i do like lewis though. not especially but i dont hate him like naz (and to be honest i just wanted to see naz knocked the crap out of) :D

Why you all gettin down on Nazz. I think hes done great things for that weight class and hes funny as hell.

its true BUT

1) everyone enjoys seeing a cocky bastard like that crash'n burn
2) i cant stand guys who think they are all that, especially infront of others. if he is that good, some humility would be a virtue
3) everyone enjoys seeing a cocky bastard get beaten

Thats why I loved seeing Lennox get KO. It won't be long befor the Klitcho bro's are incharge of the Heavyweight division.

As the idiot couldn't keep his arms up, it was just a matter of time before he went down.

Marvin Hagler (best commentator IMO) was onto that fron the outset.

OK, two things, one of them contraversial I suspect.

I used to have some regard for Lewis, however, the arrogance of not training properly for Rahman and not acclimatising showed more contempt for his opponent than Naz has ever shown. He also stated he had not trained as hard as he would have had been going to go mits to mits with Tyson. As a proffessional he should be ashamed and has not honoured the belt or his fans.

Secondly Nazeem, he is a craftsman from the Ingles camp as was Bomber Grahem, however, he changed campes and has had his basic freedom and style corrupted to an orthodox methodology whithin which he is unable to function. He may be cocky but he is entertaining, that thing that makes you despise him also makes you watch him as you wait to see his arse get toasted...I think being an arsehole in his case is an admirable trait as it has done wonders for that weight class (as stated in a previous post) and humility, whilst in martial arts and indeed in any human being is, I believe, a good thing, in most cases it is just there to hide our greater inadequacies.

Top Bottom