Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Kentucky basketall thread

Why?
Good teams for sure. Yea, he is next to impossible to play for but he got results. I would play for him only after bobby Knight. I love the tough coaches. they make you the best you can be. :)

PolishHammer1977 said:
Why?
Good teams for sure. Yea, he is next to impossible to play for but he got results. I would play for him only after bobby Knight. I love the tough coaches. they make you the best you can be. :)

I just don't care for him...a lot has to do with him coaching for UL now...lol. I bleed blue...

B True

PolishHammer1977 said:
lol. Still mad?

As a UK fan...you just hate certain teams.
Duke
North Carolina
Tennessee
Vandy
Indiana
Marquette (I still remeber that loss)
Louisville

B True

PolishHammer1977 said:
You couls have said you were still mad. :)

Naa...seriously...if you are a UK fan...you really hate those other teams...

B True

:)

In Kentucky...what else do we have? It is like Nebraska Football... Ever since I was a kid I loved Kentucky Basketball and Raider Football...I guess that I always will.

B True

b fold the truth said:
:)

In Kentucky...what else do we have? It is like Nebraska Football... Ever since I was a kid I loved Kentucky Basketball and Raider Football...I guess that I always will.

B True

You may have a point there. I don't know much about Kentucky. I do have a buddy from Nebraska and he's real proud of being from Nebraska. Some Husker pride thing or something. lol I like the MArcus Allen raiders when I was kid too.

Top Bottom