Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the jokes thread

There once was a pasty white Missionary from Nebraska working with an African tribe deep in the heart of the Congo. One day the tribe elder comes to him and says; "Luzayisu lumbebeba Malaba ya yinza muvimba ya baluve ya muntu CLICK CLICK unnnnggggghhhh" which of course translates to "My wife just had just a baby, and it's white. You're the only white man within hundreds of miles of here. You will explain."

The Missionary takes a deep breath, gulps, and says; "Well, some mysteries in nature just can't be explained except by our faith in the Lord. Look at that herd of goats in your pen, for example. All of them are white, except for that one black goat. The Lord is very mysterious, but I'm sure this is nothing to worry about."

After considering the Missionary's words very carefully, the wise tribe elder nods and says, "OK, I'll keep quiet about my white baby, if you keep quiet about that black goat."

There once was a pasty white Missionary from Nebraska working with an African tribe deep in the heart of the Congo. One day the tribe elder comes to him and says; "Luzayisu lumbebeba Malaba ya yinza muvimba ya baluve ya muntu CLICK CLICK unnnnggggghhhh" which of course translates to "My wife just had just a baby, and it's white. You're the only white man within hundreds of miles of here. You will explain."

The Missionary takes a deep breath, gulps, and says; "Well, some mysteries in nature just can't be explained except by our faith in the Lord. Look at that herd of goats in your pen, for example. All of them are white, except for that one black goat. The Lord is very mysterious, but I'm sure this is nothing to worry about."

After considering the Missionary's words very carefully, the wise tribe elder nods and says, "OK, I'll keep quiet about my white baby, if you keep quiet about that black goat."

proof that we dont have sex with goats. :biggrin:

Lil johnny was resless in class when the teacher was selecting students to make a sentence using the word "definetely"after several sentences the teacher goes to Johnny,Johnny she says i want you to use the word "definetely" but unlike the other students i want you to put some meaning into it, Johnny thinks for a few seconds and says "I HAVE IT!" Good the teacher say,lets hear it, Johnny lets out a huge smile and declares "once i felt my balls slap the cheeks of her ass,I knew i was DEFINETELY IN!

Top Bottom