Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gators are #1

Yep SEC is the best conference year in and year out, overall. I would say as of last year and perhaps this year also the PAC 10 is back as one of the best, or hardest to survive in.

FSU should be fine this year... they did lose all of their leaders but they always seem to replace them. I fucking hate Florida, fuck the canes too. sorry maybe its just cause ill be a seminole in 3 weeks when school starts. -gymkid:D

That's going to be an awesome game. I Canes will have more experience than FSU this year and will probably have the edge in talent too, but the game is in Tallahassee, which isn't a goo dplace to play unless your FSU. It should be the biggest game of the regular season, depending on how the Gator's and Noles records are going into their game. Florida-Tennessee should be good this year, as will Texas-Oklahoma...

Miami has two pre season all americans on the starting offensive line. Up and coming proven quarterback in Ken Dorsey, with Portis and Payton in the backfield.

Texas has two pretty good quarterbacks in Simms, the projected starter, and Applewhite who could start anywhere else. The best crop of wide receivers in the country. Not to mention they dodged Nebraska and Kansas State on there in conference schedule.

Florida State has some of the best talent every year. I'm guessing the only reason why they weren't a preseason number one is the quarterback situation. Two unexperienced quarterbacks fighting it out for the starting job.

Then again, i can't remember the last time a college football team went wire to wire number one for the championship, maybe before i was even born.

My top 5 preseason ranks:
1- Texas
2-Miami,Fla
3-Florida
4-Florida St.
5-Oklahoma

Top Bottom