Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gators are #1

Thick dog

I can see why there are the preseason #1, they have an experienced and really talented quarterback coming back, not to mention tons of offensive weapons (Jabar Gaffney)at his disposal. Their defense didn't take many hits either, besides Gerard Warren. Alex Brown and Lito Sheppard should have good years.

The Canes look very good, but did lose some awesome talent (Santana Moss, Dan Morgan, Damione Lewis, James Jackson, etc) but do have there quarterback and some viable replacements coming back. I think RB Clinton Portis looks really good.

FSU lost damn near everyone, so they shouldn't be in the top 4 preseason, let the youngsters prove it on the field. Luckily, Miami is at home, where FSU hasn't lost in 10 years, Unfortunatel, they have to play at FLorida at the end of the season.

Oklahoma was exceptional last year, but they have an eerily similar look like some of the one year wonders of the past, plus they lost a lot of leaders

Everyone is high on Texas, but I haven't really seen enough of them to make a fair assesment of them.

Nebraska has a lot of players returning, however, they just haven't been quite the same type of team that dominated the mid 90's.

The Canes should be #1. Florida returners are not proven, Miami's definitely are. They have more returning starters, better returning starters, and more experience besides. I'm not gonna complain, Miami will be right there anyway. Florida is overrated in my opinion. Unless they got a lot better all of a sudden. One year of experience to the team they had last year isn't going to make that big of a difference. Look out for the vols too. Killer D.

Look out for Penn State and the Jedi Knight Joe Paterno. He will come out strong after that shite season last year. My Colorado State Rammies ended up 15th last year, I hope they can at least hold that up this year.

Well...

...I'm a little shocked that UGA was picked to finish 4th in the SEC EAST division. I don't see why they wont will at least 8 games this year.

Miami, like FSU needs to have a play maker emerge on offense. Clinton Portis has that ability, but I don't know if he'll even start. They lost all of their recievers, and FSU lost all their runners.

Miami has a receiver in the Santana Moss mold, Daryl Jones, who played a lot as the third receiver the past 2 years. He returned a kick for a TD in the sugar bowl and has blazing speed. As far as it looks, Portis will be the starter, with Davenport at FB. Portis is a big play back, definitely. I think Davenport should play RB as well because he has great moves, power, and speed, like James did. As well they have plenty of receivers loaded and ready to go with 4.3-4.4 speed. As far as FSU they will re load also in a year. They still will be there because of their weak schedule.

Plus most years, FSU just has those two games to get up for, the instate teams. All the other games are a joke. This year GA Tech actually looks to be alright, but i still don't see them competing much with FSU.

Nah, they don't play Washington this year, but Washington looked pretty good last year, they did lose their QB though. The ACC and Big East are both joke conferences. The SEC and Big Ten are the only conferences where you have to play at a hgih level throughout the year, and I don't really see a good Big 10 team beating a good Southern team.

Top Bottom