Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Finalists - with new pics

HEy guys,

Can someone point me to the links for the LOGS of what all the contestants ran cycle wise, training, and diet? I know they did logs and had everything laid out but for some reason my Search feature is acting all kinds of crazy and I cant pull back any of my searchs.

So if anyone has links to all of the contestants logs could you please post them up here so I can check them out...

Or PM me the links please guys! Thanks!

-Legacy

Well done guys... seriously... NO attitude... VERY humble... GREAT guys... you both did VERY well, and I appreciate your efforts, logs, etc... Very humbling, and VERY inspiring... You've got me KILLIN' it, and keepin' a log of my own... GREAT stuff!! Can't wait to see how this all turns out! and can't wait to see more pics! :D

Im a happy to see MR WYCO is from the Beaver State way to rep man. My right hand man here at work could very well be your neighbor!!

Wow, both of you are looking awesome, congrats guys.

Wish I could of at least met you both, it would of been awesome. Next time though! :D

My only question is who is the brunette bombshell posing between the two on the announcement...HFS lucky bastards.

That's my friend Jacqueline Susanne who joined us for the shoot. We will be profiling her in a few weeks. Here's her site and another pic.
Jacqueline Suzanne

HEy guys,

Can someone point me to the links for the LOGS of what all the contestants ran cycle wise, training, and diet? I know they did logs and had everything laid out but for some reason my Search feature is acting all kinds of crazy and I cant pull back any of my searchs.

So if anyone has links to all of the contestants logs could you please post them up here so I can check them out...

Or PM me the links please guys! Thanks!

-Legacy

They are in this article:

The Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Finalists - with New Before - After Pics | Bodybuilding News EliteFitness.com

Top Bottom