Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Eagles, the ultimate excuse makers

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
The Nature Boy said:
maybe one day the GM of the eagles will wake up and realize that for the last 15 or so years the eagles have had the crappiest WR's in the NFL. Terrel Owens needs to be an Eagle next year.

That would be hilarious. I can see fans throwing shit at TO already.

Pinkston and Thrash have potential, but you are right.. they need an Owens, Harrison, Moss, even a Coles! Something out there as a deep threat.

The Nature Boy said:

at least he'd catch what was thrown at him.

I think the Football Gods have frowned on the fams and players in Philly. Throwing batteries, Buddy Bowl, booing when Mike Irvin was placed on the cart with injury. I just dont think Philly will escape the curse...damn its good to be a Cowboys fan!! At least we have football Gods on our side!!

sh4dowf4lcon said:

I think the Football Gods have frowned on the fams and players in Philly. Throwing batteries, Buddy Bowl, booing when Mike Irvin was placed on the cart with injury. I just dont think Philly will escape the curse...damn its good to be a Cowboys fan!! At least we have football Gods on our side!!

They even were booing our American Idol... :confused:
I thought he kicked ass on the anthem..

The Nature Boy said:
at least he'd catch what was thrown at him.

LOL!!! You know there is no way his attitude will mesh with the Eagles mind set.

Forge said:
The Eagles are a lucky team, their luck just ran out this week.

Exactly.

That's been their only savior for as far as I can remember.

GB beat them the whole game and then the luck of the uglies kicked in and they pulled it out.

I knew they wouldn't have much of a chance against NC.

WODIN said:

LOL!!! You know there is no way his attitude will mesh with the Eagles mind set.

maybe not. but philly has strong personalities that can keep him in check. as long as they keep the same crappy WR's they have they are bound to fail. They need a playmaker.

The Nature Boy said:

maybe not. but philly has strong personalities that can keep him in check. as long as they keep the same crappy WR's they have they are bound to fail. They need a playmaker.

They will STILL find a way to lose.

Top Bottom