Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Eagles, the ultimate excuse makers

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

DMac got hurt on an illegal hit

Our receivers were being raped all game

With Westbrook we would have won

blah blah blah

Should have worn the black unis, should have understood what the Panthers were all about, guess what its TO time in Philly.

plowboy said:
good thing they didnt get to play the pats.

Yup. The patriots are basically the Panthers with better offense, lol. Eagles would have been utterly schooled.

Originally posted by sh4dowf4lcon December 16, 2003

I hat to rain on your parade, but we have been here before. The Eagles close the season out with a winning streak only to get bounced in the playoffs. I think they did make it to the superbowl one time didn't they? Anyway, history is not on the side of the Eagles as far as going to the Superbowl goes. Mcnabb looks good and their defense has gotten healthy, but I think they are primed for a let down in Washington. And I fully expect them to shoot themselves in the foot in the playoffs. Mcnabb will have one of his so so games and toss a couple of pics and they will get upset in the playoffs IMO.

I'm an Eagles fan, but yesterday was embarrassing. Of course, the only reason they won over Green Bay was because of that horrible pass from Favre. If not for that they would have lost last week too.

The Eagles are a lucky team, their luck just ran out this week.

maybe one day the GM of the eagles will wake up and realize that for the last 15 or so years the eagles have had the crappiest WR's in the NFL. Terrel Owens needs to be an Eagle next year.

Top Bottom