Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DL Race to 500 MM107 versus Shades

SgtSlaughter

damnit!

I'm e-bookie slow... help on adding all the odds and whatnot via PM are being accepted :)

I've looked around here and read stickies... can't seem to figure it out :insane:

Contest will be:

Ahhh... my first bookie event...

Let's see how this goes... I wish the contestants the best of training and eating wishes! :coffee:

CS said:
Whoever decides to host it (sarge?) should probably make Shades the favorite since he has a higher current 1RM despite not having deadlifted in a while.

Possible odds:
Shades - 80/100
mm107 - 100/100

Max bet between 3000 and 5000, perhaps, since this is just for fun and most of the bettors will be karmically impoverished training forumers anyway.
Close date of next Tuesday since that'll give people until the next SF5x5 deadlift workout to bet (not that 500 will fall this week, but it seems like as good a close time as any).

Oh, and I'll insure the bookie against a loss on the event.

Ok, i figured out how to do it...

- Waiting on the 2 to decide an End date, then will post new thread with Bookie Event.

This thread may be deleted at any time :) Thanks!

Sarge, you want me to get eat big to host the event since he's one of the "regular" bookies and also drops by the training forum frequently?

I musta been setting it up when u posted this.

Eh, who knows... it might be a crap shoot for me... they both have potiential to do it... i think the only thing that would hold them back is personal issues arising or injury.

Cynical Simian said:
Sarge, you want me to get eat big to host the event since he's one of the "regular" bookies and also drops by the training forum frequently?

I can do it.

eat big said:
I can do it.
Do it up :)

If you're not using a set date this will be totally different and a much more exciting event... can't wait to see what happens even though I'm rootin' for both of them. :coffee:

Top Bottom